• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Killing Floor My first public HoE win with randoms!

    Killing Floor My first public HoE win with randoms!


    My first public HoE win with randoms!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    I'm so glad I caught this on video lmao

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Seasonal objectives

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    So there are 2 of the current seasonal objectives that I am really confused on how to complete. I've googled it and found nothing so I thought I would ask here. It's the ones where you have to complete one wave on the botanical arena and one wave on the loremaster sanctum arena. But like what are those? I've never encountered them. I've gotten all the roses and "opened" the botanical and nothing happens. Same with the loremaster thing. I might just be dumb but I can't figure it out. TIA.

    submitted by /u/anamoon13
    [link] [comments]

    Is it alright to kill steal if your teammate isn’t in the obj but you are?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Unkillable Fleshpounds and Skrakes in Hard round 15 on Elysium

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I'm trying to proc the Loremaster area in Elysium by running endless mode, which I assume is the intended mode to play it in based on the description of the original mod map. We hit round 15 and got stuck with a bunch of unkillable scrakes and fleshpounds because everyone was out of ammo.

    You can see in this clip that we just wail on this Fleshpound for ages and it doesn't seem like it's even getting hurt. I backed into the corner to look up why we seemingly can't kill any scrakes or fleshpounds and found mention of high regen, so I figured we all had to focus on it at once. Clearly that isn't enough. https://youtu.be/HbCMq3gwvSg

    The only solution to this would be if we had a couple berserkers running weapons that don't need ammo like the eviscerator does, but this is only round 15. What about round 30? Round 50? Are we just supposed to run all berserkers and one medic or something?

    In any case, this shouldn't be something someone should run into in the game. It shouldn't be possible to just hit a brick wall against a single enemy who just never dies because they out-regen your damage to the point that the entire team wailing on them at once doesn't do anything even after 5 minutes of straight whacking until we all have to kill ourselves because we cannot progress.

    TL;DR: I'm upset that myself and my entire team had to kill ourselves because we had no other option.

    submitted by /u/DanteTorn
    [link] [comments]

    Mr perky 25 bug? Last trophy for platinum and nothing happened... Help?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    This is awkward but Tripwire has blocked my IP address from using their forums, submitting tickets, and going to any of their websites.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I noticed it because as soon as I used a VPN, I was able to access their sites. I know none of you can tell me why they are trying to shut me out but believe me when I tell you that I have done nothing wrong. The only thing I can think of is that I persuaded many of you to submit tickets about the new aiming on consoles. Is that really an offense? To have people stand together and have our voices heard?

    I don't know but this is sketchy as hell and makes me think what I did to make them hate me so much.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    Botanica arena not working on Elysum

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    We picked up the flowers and got a message that said the botanica arena had been unlocked, but the gate didn't open so we could not hit the lever like with the Lore Master. Did we do something wrong or is it bugged?

    submitted by /u/VersedFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Follow me for more reindeer recipes.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Quick Question:

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Is it at all worth prestiging my perks or should I just keep them all at a level 25 when I inevitably hit it?

    submitted by /u/JimParkston
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to access their inventory or even their store (PS4)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Anyone else unable to access their inventory or even their store (PS4)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    [PS4] looking for people to play with

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Psn tatudpirate hello all I been playing kf2 off and on for a years now and im wanting to play more so looking for some people to play with mic not required. I can't play all the time due have to kids and working nights

    submitted by /u/tatudpirate
    [link] [comments]

    Most beginner-friendly perk?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I've been playing this game with my fiancee who is fairly new to gaming and was wondering what the best class for her to play would be while she learns. We're not looking for super competitive builds or anything, just the most forgiving way to get through 2-player hard, maybe suicidal difficulty.

    So far my reasoning is that Medic is probably the most forgiving, given the increased health and armor, better self-healing, healing grenades and increased movespeed, plus the healthrower doesn't rely on a lot of precision. Does anyone have any other suggestions/advice? Berserker is probably very forgiving too but she really needs to practice the shooting mechanics.

    submitted by /u/SlaveNumber23
    [link] [comments]

    Commando Loadout?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Best commando load out?

    submitted by /u/TerryGBC
    [link] [comments]

    Is killing floor worth buying?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I've been on this sub for a bit now, just watching some vlips, and the game looks pretty fun. I usually play Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and this looked like a good alternative. So is it worth?

    submitted by /u/Dr___Doofenshmirtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment