• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Killing Floor Title

    Killing Floor Title


    Title

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    My first cash-in! Looks pretty sick. Been playing so many games but the tickets are rolling in slow.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Omg what have I done?!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    You ever spend 2 hours leveling with 2x exp only for yurt game to crash and corrupt your work?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Joining midgame, getting the team killed then leaving

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Has happened to me and my friend in 70% of the matches we have played as of recently, we usually like do shorts on suicide or hell on earth. Typically We are on wave 3 and then someone joins last minute, we dont really have enough dosh to give to the said person or the person that joins is too low a level to be a good addition,.we get overwhelmed by the extra zeds, new person that joined dies, instantly leaves, we get overwhelmed and die... WTF please don't do this, anyone-have similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/misterdarwin309
    [link] [comments]

    I am the .1%

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Took alot of time, but finally got to the lore master arena, and it really looks cool

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Killing Floor 1: Open GL material issue

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Hi all, I've been playing Killing Floor through Proton for a little bit now, and the best way to play that for the best performance is to use the OpenGL graphics renderer. However, the issue with this is that OpenGL breaks some of the materials in the game.

    A couple basic textures are just a greenish-grey, which is overlook-able, if not a little annoying. But the real killer is that it turns the Stalkers un-invisible. They get this sort of grey-ish color to them, making them basically just glorified Clots.

    I found one thread on the issue with no solution. I was wondering if anyone else playing KF1 with OpenGL had this issue and found a solution. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MNLife4me
    [link] [comments]

    The frost fang

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Is fucking awesome! It sucks that it costs money, sure, but I ain't buying Cyberpunk and I'm happy to keep the lights on at tripwire instead. This gun fucking slaps! I got my support up over 10 levels today with this tryna grind botanica on elysium, which I'm pretty sure is broken cuz it won't come up lmao. I love how close you can be with this thing and swapping from shooting to smacking feels so badass. This and the blunderbuss makes me into a nightmare! Love it

    submitted by /u/zixx999
    [link] [comments]

    Versus Survival

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Why does absolutely no one play it?

    It seems like such a fun game mode but I don't think I've ever seen a single person when trying to search for a game.

    submitted by /u/nalcyenoR
    [link] [comments]

    Can Epic users play on custom servers with workshop's maps?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    My friend just downloaded the game from Epic Store

    submitted by /u/uNNamedmaNco
    [link] [comments]

    is there a perk that can give you shield?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:05 AM PST

    something like the support or the demolist

    submitted by /u/JamesAtomicCherry
    [link] [comments]

    Some guy want kick me out because I’m play as medic??

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I don't know if this guy have pea brain or dumbass lol but I recent had joined mid late game and it's Elysium, new map. I doing challenge find three flower then one guy died dropped his weapon. I decided to sacrificed my gun so I can pick it up and give his gun back when he respawn in next to Trader. I give it back and purchase same weapon that I drop. Eventually, I want to skip trader since everyone got what they need. When next round began sudden someone want to vote kick me out. I'm like wtf what did I do? Three vote yes and one vote no. Wow okay. Next round in different place same guy want vote to kick me again (note I didn't know who was it). I still in game and last, during boss fight same guy still want kick me out again for third time. Smh I finally got kicked out at end after boss died lol. Does anyone have similar story like mine??

    submitted by /u/Bstar44
    [link] [comments]

    ty double xp

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Do you think KF2 in VR would be fun?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I'd love to hear why/why not.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Other platform player

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Why havent this fixed this annoying issue yet? I would join a lobby that would be 5/6 and it would have only 1 other person. Or sometimes even a 5/6 lobby and it will be completely empty

    submitted by /u/Memory_Elysium
    [link] [comments]

    is playing offline broken?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Hey, I tried running kf2 with steam in offline mode today and noticed that the game wouldn't countdown to start the game (when readying up in lobby).

    I just wanted to confirm if playing offline is broken for anyone else or if it was just me?

    Thanks


    Steps to reproduce issue:

    1. set steam to offline mode
    2. put "open kf-burningparis" in game console
    3. click ready
    submitted by /u/trySufficient
    [link] [comments]

    How long will x2 xp last?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Hello this question has probably been answered soo many times but I personally never found the answer.

    submitted by /u/YazanIdris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment