• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Killing Floor Mr Foster Cosplay/Halloween Costume. I am very proud of my costume and i hope i get to use it before the second lockdown gets put in place 😂😭😭 the best part is that the gasmask filter is a functional replica so i am safe from the big bad COVID 😂🤣🤣

    Killing Floor Mr Foster Cosplay/Halloween Costume. I am very proud of my costume and i hope i get to use it before the second lockdown gets put in place ������ the best part is that the gasmask filter is a functional replica so i am safe from the big bad COVID ������


    Mr Foster Cosplay/Halloween Costume. I am very proud of my costume and i hope i get to use it before the second lockdown gets put in place ������ the best part is that the gasmask filter is a functional replica so i am safe from the big bad COVID ������

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Finally...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Minigun and mine reconstructor need a buff

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I just bought the infernal insurection weapon bundle last night, but I feel that the weapons that come with it are just not powerful enough. The minigun(commando) weighs 10, the bullets are 1 dosh each, and you can only carry like 600 bullets. I feel like it needs to have more ammo capacity, and maybe the bullets be 3 dosh for 5 bullets.

    The mine reconstructor(field medic) is an interesting gun to use. It shoots out globs of blue healing gel, similar shape to what the bloats throw up. While it may be interesting, it not as efficient for healing as the healthrower, and does not do a lot of damage.

    I think both of these weapons need a buff as many of the other dlc weapons prove to be worth the purchase, but these guns are not.

    submitted by /u/I-Just-Pooped
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to join any server, i have reinstalled the game and verified game files twice, anyone know whats causing this?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Uneven boss difficulty

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Is my group the only one being bored when Abomination shows up at the end, and horrified when Matriarch or King Fleshpound emerge?

    We usually play suicidal atm because we had a long break (3 years since we played regularly). We used to collect HoE achievements and want to get the remaining ones. I can already see us getting them more likely depending on the boss fight.

    Maybe we have just not gottent the grip for all the bosses back, but the Abomination seems like an uneven opponent compared to the others. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ArtmausDen
    [link] [comments]

    all progress gone and unable to play.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    when I wanted to play KF2 with my friends today I had 2 problems, First all my Progress was gone and second I cannot invite nor can my friends invite me to a Game. I have tried repairing the game files, aswell as reinstalling the game. Does anyone know how to fix this? I play on Epic.

    submitted by /u/INTENSIVIES
    [link] [comments]

    New weapons leaked!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I cant play multiplayer how do i fix i just got the game

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    20 Tickets In And Finally Landed This Gem ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Support weapon combo

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    What is your favorite Support weapon combination?

    I like to end the fight with AA-12 Auto Shotgun and M4 Combat shotgun in my hands.

    I usually purchase Boomstick in the first waves, then sell it to get money for one of the above mentioned weapons.

    I am now trying to get used to Doomstick, but I am struggling with ammo. I like AA12 and M4 because I do not waste ammo on weak Zeds (most of my weak-Zed kills are headshots). The combination of Doomstick and M4 then does not work well ammo-wise; and the combination of Doomstick and AA12 is really expensive.

    What's your strategy there?

    submitted by /u/ArtmausDen
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys breaking our record tonight. Ended up lasting over 3.5 hours, to which at that point we got so exhausted of playing we all committed suicide to end the suffering. Ended up getting the Medicine Master award with over 13,000 healing. Absolute insane session.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Whats the most populated server?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I play on hoe its hard to find games. Its basically dead on ps4

    submitted by /u/kDavid0125
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play hell on earth on PS4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm looking to make the leap from suicidal to hell on earth on PS4. Unfortunately joining lobbies never really works out cause random team mates don't work together. I'm looking for people who have headsets to communicate so we can face the horde together. I have several perks at level 25, and have been playing the killing floor series since killing floor 1. If you're interested, send me a friend request on PSN! My ID is: prousse5597

    Looking forward to playing with some of you !

    submitted by /u/PRousse
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play custom maps with brother

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So me and my brother wanted to get back into killing floor 2 and we installed some maps and we tried to play but it just kept saying looking for game and never did anything and we made are own game I heard you need to make a server but I really didn't feel like setting that all up

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    I made a spreadsheet for tracking my achievements on Steam.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment