• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Killing Floor The fallen brother 😔

    Killing Floor The fallen brother ��


    The fallen brother ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Who wants to play on ps4? Trying to make some new friends

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Wanna meet some peepz to zeds with

    submitted by /u/AlienJelloDj
    [link] [comments]

    what new themed KF2 maps would you like next?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So far, we have themed maps of:

    - supernatural, Hell (Infernal Realm, Hellmark Station)

    - military complex (Desolation, Outpost)

    - medical facilities both military & occult/supernatural (Biotics Lab, Ashwood Asylum, The Descent)

    - Steampunk (Steam Fortress, Airship)

    - manor (Monster Ball, Voltor's Manor)

    - industrial complexes (Spillway, Power Core)

    - city environments (Nuked, Shopping Spree, Prison, Evacuation Point)

    - rural environments (ZED Landing island, Black Forest, Farmhouse)

    - Christmas (Santa's Workshop, Krampus Lair)

    - airships/spaceships environments (Airship, Lockdown)

    - arena (Diesector)

    - carnival (The Tragic Kingdom)

    - surreal (Nightmare)

    Just naming some examples.

    What new themed maps would you like to see/included next?

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 but it's deepfried

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    No double XP?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Not getting any double xp for whatever reason. Can you not play in a solo lobby?

    submitted by /u/HDOOM16
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found proof of Calamity's Leaf Blower

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I've still not gotten my first crate...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game on and off on xbox since launch. I have every perk at least tier 2. I have still not gotten my first free crate from getting enough vault dosh. Ive put in multiple tickets to tripwire and never gotten any kind of response. For a long time I decided to just accept it, but I'm really getting frustrated. Does anyone have any idea what can be done at this point. I must have missed out on a few hundred

    submitted by /u/Threedo9
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Does quitting matches ruin challenge progress? Im doing endless on Hellmark because of the weekly, and im wave 36, bored out of my mind and I just want it to end. But ITS NOT, people keep joining and just slaying. I just wanted this to last 15 rounds but its been an hour+. Can I quit and keep challenge progress!? HELP

    submitted by /u/CoolDude895
    [link] [comments]

    Synthwave Soundtrack Updated

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Minigun and Mines Reconstructor first impressions

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Looking for a squad.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm looking for a squad for pc/steam. I can play quite often and prefer voice chat. I'm nice and down for pretty much any mode besides suicidal and versus. I'm fairly good at the game and play support a lot so I can give ammo and I'm a good team player. Steam tag-rccrazymania and I can't play on Mondays but usually any other day of the week I can play at pretty much any time.

    submitted by /u/rccrazymania
    [link] [comments]

    I learned how to play the game now! Sharing some tips i learned and stuff i love.( Do share your tips and what you love as well!)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I love this game and have been playing a lot, aka like 500 hours now since my last post.

    My last post was legit horrible and i gave really bad advice but you can't blame me cause i did say i was a noob.

    I learned upgrades is useless and only done when you are legit only gonna use that gun but even then it kind of sucks.

    I learned hoe is great for xp but same time normal is slower to get xp from but easier to farm hoe takes a lot of skill and removes the fun and freedom of normal.

    I learned in solo you also get more xp compared to online, online is ok but people can steal kills and the ping could be really bad so solo is so much more enjoyable for me at least cause i get all the xp and good ping plus online is a little too crazy for me with 6 players.

    i learned armor is kind of useless for like the first 5 rounds or so or until you get fleshpounds, unless you are doing hoe idk yet when to but it but i usually but it first round.

    i learned armor is basically there if you need it and if you almost died the previous round but its like a late game item, like pre boss or whatever someone else can tell when it is better used but i think end game, fleshpound spawns, bosses.

    i learned grenades are kind of useless unless i get pinned in a corner with fleshpounds i start to spam the nades to nade myself out or heal myself and try to kill the zeds and get out.

    i love the new map they added its kind of cool with the rocks to help you in hoe if your not bezerker.

    i do hate they have not added some of survival maps into endless but same time they have to recode those maps since they have levels, aka like Krampus.

    i kind of hate some things don't work on epic as well but meh i got the game for free and plus i forgot this game even was a thing until one day a friend told me they were giving the game out for free.

    I love the maps, i love the different weps to use, i love the prestige system that basically gives you free stuff and you don't have to pay for anything in the game except for some skins and guns but they have to make money somehow.

    Anyways take this with a grain of salt and please don't flame me this time lmao.

    If i said something incorrectly feel free to correct it and educate me more cause i am still learning this game and enjoy hearing tips from others on how to get better.

    I do wonder what people love about the game as well and want to know why people play it and what they hope they will add/do in the future.

    i would love if they added a new gamemode/char/perk not their is anything wrong with maps but idk a new perk is nice to grind out a map can get boring after a while and a new char is nice to hear a different voice since i know all the chars voice lines now.

    So ya i hope this is a good read, i want to talk about more stuff but i am bored of typing this and correcting my grammar and want to get back into the game but wanted to share my pov on the game.

    i thought this game was bad at first with the cringy narrators and weird gameplay but then i learned its like a better cod zombies and fell in love with the game and if i knew about it before i would of bought it and it would of been better cause i can then try the custam maps on steam but meh i enjoy the game ether way, wish their was more support for the epic version tho its kind of buddy with the crafting and stuff.

    submitted by /u/Maxitolliony
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody trying to help me with this hell on earth trophy?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment