• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Somethings wrong with my game. And it's not the weekly outbreak...

    Killing Floor Somethings wrong with my game. And it's not the weekly outbreak...


    Somethings wrong with my game. And it's not the weekly outbreak...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Shout out to Medics

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    The whole game changes when you are around. You bring a sense of security to the slaughter mess.

    I always take time to compliment a medic throughout the game, and once I see a fleshpound or scrake going after you, you can bet I run there with my shotguns to protect you.

    I wish there were more of you.

    Much love ❤️ Support

    submitted by /u/ArtmausDen
    [link] [comments]

    Got a pic with Hans today!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    "And I did it all in one night!"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hellmark Station visual glitch

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Is anyone seeing lines of black and white pixels flash whenever they're near Lava(or the hellstones, whatever they're called). I see the same thing in the room of the Descent with all the lava and the mine track.

    submitted by /u/BrigadierGeneralBubl
    [link] [comments]

    Was XP increased?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    As the title asks, I started playing KF2 again for Infernal Insurrection and I definitely noticed leveling up roughly twice as fast (huge). When was xp doubled? I can't seem to find if it's only for an event, or indefinitely, etc. because I wanna know what date that would end. I'd hate to miss out on that juicy boost.

    submitted by /u/PleaseBroPlease
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper Outfit

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Thinking about buying it, how does it look in first person? Can you combine things? I mean like keep pants but change torso or keep torso but change pants?

    submitted by /u/twatiliciousx
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I need to complete the seasonal event Infernal Insurrection going on now, but I need people to help me, more specifically on completing wave 15 of endless on hard or higher on the Hallmark Station map. I'm a Gunslinger main (lvl. 23) so I am relatively experienced, but not very good on my own on high difficulties. If you're interested, DM me.

    Quick edit: Please only send DM's if you have a mic.

    Another edit: I'm on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Sg00z
    [link] [comments]

    Zedternal

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I think if TW added the zedternal mod to consoles it would add so much longevity to the game I have over 400 hours on Xbox and I'm finally getting to the stage where I'm playing the game just because a new update has come out there is nowhere near enough content there to keep me interested anymore it's sad because I really do enjoy the game

    submitted by /u/medicOPsmh
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming issue

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Every time I try to stream, killing floor 2 crashes. But I can play it perfectly fine off stream. It's the only game that I play that crashes when I try to stream. Any idea what to do to fix?

    submitted by /u/CCCXXIV
    [link] [comments]

    What are the biggest custom maps ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Hi, I would like to have your lists of the biggest custom maps in terms of size / weighs, for example the KF-DinoWorld map, which is huge and weighs over 1.4 GB

    submitted by /u/Yakonche
    [link] [comments]

    Little to no ammo drops

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed a severe lack of ammo drops since the patch, my wife and I played a few games and found maybe one or two boxes until the boss wave. It's really hindering my strategy of "upgrade my guns and run around for ammo."

    Also, even if I don't do that, it is a huge issue for the weekly modes where I have to deal with a lot of fleshpounds or regenerating enemies. I literally gave up on the boss because I used all my ammo and couldn't find any and he just regenerated back to full.

    submitted by /u/KarlUnderguard
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play kf2 with a freind who has the game on steam while I have it on epic?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Like do I have to link my epic acc with steam?

    submitted by /u/ahmd66c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment