• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Killing Floor Made this in a minute

    Killing Floor Made this in a minute


    Made this in a minute

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Is it christmas yet?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Possible ticket drops

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a list of all possible cosmetic drops that you can get from the tickets in the current event going on right now? So far I've only gotten hats.

    submitted by /u/PhattBudz
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with purple zones on Endless?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Bug with purple zones on Endless?

    Playing on Hellmark Station, every defend the purple area wave would allow us to collect WAY more money than the maximum shows. We'd continue to collect dosh for every single zed killed up until the last one. When the last zed was killed, the "zone completion chime" would sound simultaneously with the wave completion music. This happened every single wave with a defend the area attempt.

    https://preview.redd.it/8sv21266w2s51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a6f2f8f0833df2ec8fc34fa888023d0f9bd8b8cb

    Note dosh acquired is well past maximum

    submitted by /u/firebirdude
    [link] [comments]

    What unusual builds do you guys run?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I like changing up my builds, and trying new things. What do you guys recommend? Last time I got some really good suggestions, and enjoyed them. (Not asking for meta)

    What kind of playstyles do you run? Any fun strategies? Anything unusual from your typical strats, tell me.

    submitted by /u/the1atLongBeach
    [link] [comments]

    Zed Time Requirements

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I'd imagine it activates differently for each class perk, so how does in work?

    submitted by /u/FlipsVsTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere I can easily find the 'meta'/best options for classes, as well as weapons?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Looking to play on the big boy difficulties now that I'm reaching high up there in level, but I want to prepare myself so I don't fail my team by not doing well enough with certain guns or certain perks. Anyone got any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/nyanch
    [link] [comments]

    Still can't get vault crates

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Since a weeks ago I was playing and then my pc get shot down, I entered un KF2 and all of my perks get restarted, futhermore no matter how many vosh I get i can't get Vault Crates

    Please Help

    submitted by /u/MrAuster
    [link] [comments]

    Can get to web admin but can't log in

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I have followed the guides etc. but no mater what I can't log in. I have an admin password set, but I just can't log in using the default user name Admin or admin, using the password.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks

    Sorted, changed server port to 8081 (something I have on the network must have been using 8080)

    submitted by /u/datastream101101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment