• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Killing Floor This was my Halloween costume last year I don't have the filter on because there was asbestos in it. What do you guys think

    Killing Floor This was my Halloween costume last year I don't have the filter on because there was asbestos in it. What do you guys think


    This was my Halloween costume last year I don't have the filter on because there was asbestos in it. What do you guys think

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I really wish there was a DMR style medic gun.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I know there's the incision, but I'd really like something more akin to the M14.

    Like, something that is just a bigger beefier semi-automatic version of the pistol. It would feel so much more comfortable than the other weapons available.

    submitted by /u/Actually_Rich
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop this game from turning off Keyboard lights (Alienware)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Complete nonsense that there isnt a disable button in settings.

    submitted by /u/Meta_Foxy
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help I’ve some a fix for right now but every time I restart I need to do it again anyway to just get a resolution

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    New Zed Type Idea

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    What about a new type of Zed that instead of doing damage to your health, it drains your Dosh? Not sure what it would like, but it would have some sort of vacuum that sucks away your Dosh and had a bag on it's back that holds it. If you kill it normally, you get no Dosh back, but if you damage it's bag enough it breaks and releases all the Dosh back. And only after the bag is broken, it enters a rage state similar to the Scrake and comes after you with some sort of melee attackWhat do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Fulgrim02
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging out, but see updates on HUD? Very weird

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So I am having this problem lately. I can play a few waves normally, and then I just see that everyone around me is running in one direction against the wall, etc. Like it's a huge lag spike.

    Then it just stays like this until I leave the server.

    The scoreboard doesn't update my ping, so I can't see if that's the problem.

    But here is the weird part. Despite the game seeming like I am lagging out heavily, the HUD still gives me updates as to what's happening around me: I gave ammo to XY, or the wave is completed and trader's open, or somebody healed me, or I've just died.

    So what's happening? Speedtest is showing 4ms ping, 95Mbit/s up and down.

    submitted by /u/torrented_some_cash
    [link] [comments]

    my deaths are becoming a sea

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Old KF2 skins

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who miss the KF1 Halloween skins? The Scrake as the Monkey, bloat as a Clown, Siren as the bearded woman and so on?

    Like i don't think the new skins are ugly, but i think if they could re-made those old ones, they would look better

    submitted by /u/totitz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix these graphics just bought the game (looks worst on pc)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Tips for Berserker?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Planning on playing a lot more berserker in public games, is there any etiquette I should be aware of? I've heard crouching while holding a lane is good so that BGH's can still do their job.

    submitted by /u/Collistoralo
    [link] [comments]

    It appears the abomination is really afraid of katanas, sorry for the bad quality

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Browse Server is so Inconsistent??

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    So often I'll join a game that claims with 2+ players on map X and Round 3+.

    But that's bullshit cuz I end up joining an empty lobby on an entirely different map. It's such a waste of time because then I have to exit and search for another lobby similar to what I was looking for. What's with this issue?

    submitted by /u/CommercialSherbet5
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon bundle weapons Invisible?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Yeah after purchasing the new weapon DLC's from the Ingame store that also had cosmetics for the weapons. And i mean all the weapons, The Chippa Rhino, Ion Thruster, Riotshield and G-18, Blunderbuss, minigun and the mosin Nagant weapon. I went into a solo offline match to test the weapons out by fighting through waves. When i was able to finally buy the weapons from the trader I bought it and left the trader window, The weapon despite showing i purchased it and ammo, didn't show up in my physical inventory. The weapon isn't in my in game inventory and when i go back into the shop it acts as if i didn't buy it BUT I'm still weighted down by it being in my inventory and i can't buy any more weapons at all no matter which weapon it is. How can i fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Grundi_Gierheart
    [link] [comments]

    Balloon weekly event scrakes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    The regen of scrakes in balloon mode is suuuuper broken. I know people are going to say "oh yeah headshots high damage hur dur" but when your killing loads of other moderately tanky zeds it eats up a lot of ammo. I've had 4 games come down to just 1 or 2 scrakes and by that time every one is running critically low on primary ammo and it becomes Impossible to kill them. Melee and 9mm pistol might as well be water guns. If you run out of primary ammo and a scrake is the last zed your better off just leaving the match because they can't be killed by secondary attacks. They will just re heal instantly and slowly pick your team off one by one while they frantically roam the map in search of ammo crates. If your "lucky" you'll get two scrakes that get stuck in an infinite loop attacking each other which buys everyone on the map time to hunt down ammo crates. But even then your odds are still very slim.

    submitted by /u/Cyanadium
    [link] [comments]

    So it's been a while since i've played. has TWI done any kind of balance passes for the classes?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    was looking for things to do and was reminded this game exists. i assume they've added a shitton of new guns by this point but more importantly i'd like to know if they've balanced or reworked the existing classes, especially survivalist? also maybe melee? i remember there being some goofiness with how it chooses which way to swing (vertical vs horizontal) while moving forward, strafing, and moving the mouse which made it kindof annoying in some situations.

    ...or has twi done nothing but drop cosmetics and new paid weapons?

    submitted by /u/Retrikaethan
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone managed to use the resetstats on epic games?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Command doesn't seem to work normally with the egs usernames.

    EDIT: It does recognize that your username is correct (any other string will throw an error" but the stats don't seem to be resetting.

    submitted by /u/cysyltv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment