• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Killing Floor Roses are Red/ Violets are Blue/ Please leave some Zed/ For the Commando to shoot!

    Killing Floor Roses are Red/ Violets are Blue/ Please leave some Zed/ For the Commando to shoot!


    Roses are Red/ Violets are Blue/ Please leave some Zed/ For the Commando to shoot!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Tripwire Wants To Gauge Interest In Bringing Back KF1 Maps.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Playing on borderless...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    If you kick berserkers you have to bed in bed by 7

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2020 Beta is now live!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Got the games during a Humble Bundle, where should i start, KF1 or 2?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    From the videos that I saw, the game looked pretty fun and figured I get the bundle at a good deal, but should I start with KF1 or 2? Btw this is my first time actually playing the game, if that applies.

    submitted by /u/Bluegriffin0999
    [link] [comments]

    Are Sirens born without eyes,or does Kevin go through the effort of tearing out the eyes of each and every one?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    These questions keep me up at night.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    New HRG Scorcher aka HX25 reskin testing

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Looking for general meta guide

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    A ton of new weapons and other changes have been added since I last played the game seriously, so I've been looking for a good reference guide for how perks/talents/weps rank on higher difficulties (namely weps). There's scattered discussion on the TW and Steam forums but I'm looking more for an easy reference.

    submitted by /u/TheMiraculousMM
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween 2020 Item List (Infernal Insurrection)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    What's your personal favorite map to play on?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I love the map "Santa's Workshop".

    I think it's a really fun objective based map to play on. When ever I play on it everyone has a ton of Dosh because of the objectives and the infinitely spawning Zeds.

    Also I think that narrator Santa is pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/borf_man
    [link] [comments]

    I hate those little shits

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    What maps are best for Sharpshooter?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Playing KF1 with friends on Steam

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I got this game for me and some friends (we are 4) trough Humble Bundle, and we tried playing together, but with no luck. There weren't any servers, so no empty ones either. We tried the method where you copy the IP of the one that's hosting a listen server, and then paste that on the IP search bar on join game, but we where stuck on "connecting (press F10 to cancel)" forever.

    Is there anything we can do to play together?

    Thanks beforehand :)

    submitted by /u/BiiTz17
    [link] [comments]

    Crossperk weapons for each class

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been playing for many years now and I'm just looking for some data on crossperk weapons. So we all know the m16 assault rifle benefits the commando more than the demo as both modes of firing receive the commandos bonuses vs the demo only getting the explosive bonus.

    I also find the FN FAL is better on the commando than the sharpshooter, just for the much better handling.

    Which crossperk guns do you think are best suited for each perk?

    submitted by /u/0ngar
    [link] [comments]

    Katana/ Glow Text

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I got the Katana/ Glow Text, as a random drop. Wondering if I'm super lucky or if there's something I had to do in order to get it.

    submitted by /u/nonotouchmyass
    [link] [comments]

    How do I invite friends to my KF2 Lobby?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I got the game for free on Epic Games. I have friends who already owned the game on Steam. I have linked my steam profile to my epic games profile and my friends have as well.

    In the KF2 main menu, I click the + sign with the blank person silhouette to try and send my friend an invite but NOBODY comes up as an option to invite. Why not? We both are online, and both in game, yet none of my friends show up to send an invite. What gives? This crossplay feature is very confusing. Yesterday I randomly joined a server in KF2 that my steam friend coincidentally was already in, and we were able to play together by chance...but when we try to actually set up a lobby to join a game we can't seem to find each other in the friends list and can't send each other invites. What is the actual step-by-step process for Epic Games users to send their Steam friends an in game invite to play together because there's nothing online explaining how this is working....just a few articles from weird gaming sites saying "EGS ENABLES CROSSPLAY!"

    Also, I've already tried to "Add non-steam game" in steam to get KF2 to launch from there. Steam just starts up the EGS launcher and the game ends up opening from Epic Games, and invites sent through steam to me just take me directly to the Steam Store page for KF2. super frustrating. Any TWI people here that can clearly explain how EGS users can invite/play with Steam users? Any light shed on this would be super helpful.

    submitted by /u/warlink
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment