• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Killing Floor Is the player base active (PS4)

    Killing Floor Is the player base active (PS4)


    Is the player base active (PS4)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Looking to get back into the game, is it still being updated and are matches able to be found?

    submitted by /u/Startingfresh_12
    [link] [comments]

    KF2, Xbox, does anyone play vs survival?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I want to play vs survival and get the achievement for winning as the zeds, but I can never find a game. I usually look on the Europe servers because I'm in England. I usually give up after waiting 10 minutes for other players.

    submitted by /u/animalnikki89
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most viable melee weapon?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I've pretty much just been running T3 Road Redeemer in all my matches but I feel like it's not as powerful as a zerker should be

    submitted by /u/CriticalUwU
    [link] [comments]

    What crate on ps4 has the neon battleaxe in it?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I can't find any information on this anywhere

    submitted by /u/Friggenducks
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn on surround audio for any headphones

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    How to turn on surround audio for any headphones

    This helps you in identifying where exactly the zeds are, this needs windows 10 though

    https://preview.redd.it/e4jh3ey0ybk51.png?width=836&format=png&auto=webp&s=8deed71f293fb18590d968fb70ffe2a91816c233

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy the HRG weapons?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I wanted to buy the HRG M16 for the Firebug but I can't find it in the store. Are they limited time only?

    submitted by /u/Tyrraxius
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this damage.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Is this game worth getting? looking for something new to play

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    just give me your best opinions on it been dying for something new lately

    is this perk/xp bug fixed?

    submitted by /u/zbezzy11
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Abomination disappeared from our game mid fight. Don't worry, I found him..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    KF2 Multiplayer on Epic Games Finally Works

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Got the game for free around a month ago but the online components (multiplayer, crate keys, etc.) weren't working. I couldn't host a lan game for me and my friends, the server browser was empty, and I didn't have the option to open crates or buy keys. Needless to say, I was very bummed by it.

    I played it at least once a week to check up on the updates. I'm glad that the game got slow but gradual updates leaning towards the online aspect of the game, and sure enough, the day has come!

    Although the server browser is still empty (which honestly isn't much of a surprise) I could already host a game and finally play with my friends!

    Y'all should definitely consider giving Killing Floor 2 on Epic Games another shot!

    submitted by /u/Cheesecake-Numerous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment