• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Killing Floor 83 Seconds of extra juicy ZED Time

    Killing Floor 83 Seconds of extra juicy ZED Time


    83 Seconds of extra juicy ZED Time

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Sirens Belch port WIP

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Thinking about getting killing floor 2

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Tell me all about it? I saw it, it looks good, and looks fun, but is it worth spending the money? (Xbox player, saw it for some amount of money on marketplace). What are the classes Like? Any tips for when/if I begin?

    submitted by /u/hobopoe
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Rhino worth it?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    So atm I've got a little bit of disposable income and was wondering if the rhino revolver (unica 6) was actually worth the £8 or na?

    submitted by /u/SpeakeasyG1887
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One servers down?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Been trying to play for over 20 minutes now and even when I search and end up in an empty game I try to start and get 'connection to host lost'

    Can't find anything on their Twitter or anything about server outages and wondering if it's my internet? Anyone else having problems?

    submitted by /u/Forthias
    [link] [comments]

    How do i activate the full auto option with the FN FAL?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Really stupid question i know, but i just cant seem to be able to do it. Anyone willing to help?

    submitted by /u/ArturCB
    [link] [comments]

    Command "open" is broken

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Looks like i can't use command "open" anymore, when i'm trying to join ANY server via this command, nothing is happening.
    I can normally join via server browser, but still it's a problem for me.

    submitted by /u/rimean
    [link] [comments]

    A question for the community

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    On console is the dragonfire skin pack in the store? I've been trying to figure out if it is but I haven't had any luck figuring out and I want the skins, the glowing fire Kanji symbols look cool

    submitted by /u/TacticalWeeb48
    [link] [comments]

    Level Skip

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    From a long time KF2 player hopefully in the Halloween update they can allow players on endless to start the game from wave 50 on the PS4 and Xbox

    submitted by /u/ALIEFcrew
    [link] [comments]

    Zed info

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find complete information or wwk on every zed in kf2?

    submitted by /u/rccrazymania
    [link] [comments]

    Malwarebytes keep blocking RTP?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I just got the game and keep getting "RTP Detection found, blocked communications" and Im worried that Im connecting to a server and possibly getting malware. I have only been connecting to either Offical Tripwire servers or another server called "no fun allowed" cause I randomly joined.

    submitted by /u/Norendr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment