• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Killing Floor The problem with giving away the game free

    Killing Floor The problem with giving away the game free


    The problem with giving away the game free

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    KF2 servers here in LATAM are very limited, with almost every server full at peak hours (the ones with good ping), the thing is you cannot host a game to play privately with your friends. When the game goes free on epic, I won't be able to play on the servers I usually play because every one of them will be full, this actually happens every time the game goes free weekend on steam, so please give an alternative to play online with friend like hosting easily (I know you can host but it's a complicated process).

    submitted by /u/Aleejo1
    [link] [comments]

    So glad I found out about killing floor during its prime ��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I can see the textures of the sea through the floor, I play in medium quality (i5-650, Ati Radeon 4650) It runs smoothly but some textures like the sky and the sea look like this...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Noob

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I recently got kf2 and I've only played as medic. I've managed to get it to prestige 3, and I want to try a different perk but im not sure where to start. What's everyone's favorite perk & why?

    submitted by /u/siren-is-sad
    [link] [comments]

    Is fast poking for zweihander still a thing?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I tried the following keybind for zweihander fast poking but I can hardly see a difference. I was just spamming this key. Am I doing anything wrong?

    Rapid Bash Bind

    setbind E "customstartfire 2 | Customstopfire 2 | customstartfire 3 | onrelease customstopfire 3"

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Epicgames and steam crossplay

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Hi y'all so as you probably know kf2 will be free on epicgames store in 2 days. And i have kf2 on steam, so i was wondering if i could play together with my friends that would get the game from epicgames. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/jokky_
    [link] [comments]

    I got banned from a server for requesting dosh

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Why are kf1 admins poopy

    submitted by /u/JoJosOddQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Can I trade my Steam KF2 items with my EGS friends?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Just as the title says, a couple of my friends are getting the game on the 9th when it becomes free and I have a couple exclusive event items i want to give them. The problem is, from what I know theres no item inventory in EGS and you cant trade in-game. Is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/AnonbutQuirkyDoe
    [link] [comments]

    Will enemies skins return to default?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    So I just recently bought KF2 Deluxe Edition in all its glory and I'm playing the game with the circus skins for the enemies. When I first played they were creepy and fun to look at, but now I'm getting sick of them. In most levels, there is no sense for the enemies to look like they came from the circus. Moreover, I want to see all the enemies in their default skins. I saw previous threads of people wanting to revert the zeds back to their default skins, but this required editing the files of the game, and prevents the player from going online. These were posts in 2018, so I'm curious, is the circus skins a seasonal thing, or did the devs just slap that skin and never bothered for the zeds to get back to their default skins?

    submitted by /u/RPHphil
    [link] [comments]

    what is current Killing Floor 2 size ?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    since i heard this game will be free at EGS on 9th july 2020 i want to be prepared

    submitted by /u/Kitysune
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows what map is this?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The map is played in the 3:50 mark

    https://youtu.be/C9wtL3x21W0

    If anyone knows of the name and even a server that has it that would be great!!

    submitted by /u/avlean
    [link] [comments]

    petition

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    We should get rid of the scrakes.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FIeshpound
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment