• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Killing Floor I can't believe this can happen

    Killing Floor I can't believe this can happen


    I can't believe this can happen

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    What is considered a Veteran on this sub?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Recently, I've been seeing an influx of disgruntled fans of KF1/2. Mostly complaints from so called Veterans? Out of curiosity what year defines a veteran? A KF1 player, KF2 launch?

    submitted by /u/Taftist
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game p2w?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm debating on my friends and I buying Killing Floor 2 on Xbox One, and i was just wondering is the game p2w?

    submitted by /u/AnimateSKS
    [link] [comments]

    VS human win trophy

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Hello guys. I have unlocked all KF2 trophys except for the vs human win trophy. I was really hoping to get platinum in this game. Is anybody willing to help me get this trophy? I am more than happy to help you guys out getting a trophy!!

    submitted by /u/SiemN69
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Friday - 6/5/20

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "Feature Friday" is a thread for posting clips or youtube videos/channels, Twitch streams, and other media.

    Feel free to: * Post videos/streams (Your own or someone else's). * To ask for feedback on videos you're making * To post clips/channels * Post something you liked for that you feel might help someone else like a guide. * Discuss the potsed media.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • Self promotion will be allowed here and only in this thread on this subreddit.

    • The Begging/Marketing rules still applies. Don't post in this thread to ask for gifts, sales, tips, whatever.

    • Content needs to be Killing Floor related.

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    DLC prices

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    So I know a lot of people complain about Tripwire's DLC weapon packs being too expensive. Well Riot just launched Valorent. Their DLC 5 weapon skin pack is $70. Now it's possible this is a mistake but maybe not. Certainly it makes Tripwire's DLC price cost look fantastic by comparison. While I do agree lower prices sell more units, I can't imagine that Riot is serious about it's weapon DLC skin price point. I do think most players of KF2 would buy more weapons at a slightly lower price. I know I've purchased each of the bundle packs of 2 weapons and 10 skins at $7.50 to support further development.

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment