• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Killing Floor "When hold knife like me, you will never swing the inaccurate"

    Killing Floor "When hold knife like me, you will never swing the inaccurate"


    "When hold knife like me, you will never swing the inaccurate"

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Phew! Just prestiged, and I’m happy to say that levels don’t matter as much as experience in this game! I started this match at level 0 solo.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    what new KF2 bosses would you want to see?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Be it a boss mook or a completely new original boss.

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how often this game goes on sale on steam? My friend and I have just switched to PC from ps4... not sure if its worth paying full price a 2nd time

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Thanks in advance i googled but couldnt find a clear answer

    submitted by /u/DaveJahVoo
    [link] [comments]

    I promise I didn't cheat on purpose..

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    So I decided to go after the weekly on PS4, the golden helmet, so I clicked "Launch".

    ....I joined with about 10% health left on Abomination, which they eventually killed. So about 2 minutes of my time and I cleared the weekly and received $500,000.

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment