• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Killing Floor "I'm bloody deaf!"

    Killing Floor "I'm bloody deaf!"


    "I'm bloody deaf!"

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Please help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    For some reason I don't get my dosh vault crates whenever I unlock it anymore know a fix?

    submitted by /u/dericktejeda
    [link] [comments]

    How to use m99 ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    like i have pull damage perks for sharp (crouch+headshots) and it feels...

    weak ? even in solos , in 2+ it feels useless

    i tried railgun, even if its weaker, it shoots faster so i can tell dps it a little bit higher and im not trolling, i always thought m99 is a killer machine and its not comfortable to use

    maybe i using it wrong ?

    submitted by /u/OrangeFox91
    [link] [comments]

    The game keeps loading

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Edit: Problem solved. It was an connection issue.

    Screen is all black and I can hear the music, but that's all. It seems that I will stuck there for eternity. How to fix that? Tried "-DX10" and "-windowed "

    submitted by /u/nottherazorback
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop near overheating

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Im using a gaming laptop with a Core-i7-8750 processor and a NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics card, which can run other games like CSGO at medium settings without getting too warm.

    But whenever I play KF2, its like its about to melt even on the lowest settings. Is this something that other people experience on laptops, and is there a way I could fix this?

    submitted by /u/AdriftRespect
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment