• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Killing Floor Why is the style of the weapon USBs not standardized?

    Killing Floor Why is the style of the weapon USBs not standardized?


    Why is the style of the weapon USBs not standardized?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Stop right there, sir!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing since the decent update and there’s nothing to do

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Like the title says I've been for a long time and it being my 3rd favourite game under borderlands 2 and zombie army 4, and me seeing it evolve while buying costumes and 2 weapons, I think it's not that fun anymore I'm not much of a online player more offline so I'm more used to single player experiences but even I had a ton of fun with levelling up classes, but it's not that fun anymore especially with them adding actual DLC in the form of weapons ( and no their pay to win your going up against AI hows that pay to win?). burned out I am even when I played it yesterday I played a match on airship and that was me done for the day

    submitted by /u/KronkaVirus
    [link] [comments]

    The new HRG Teslauncher is absurdly OP.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Rattic's KFMod music in high quality.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Most Populated Servers On The PS4

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I normally switch from EU to US Central depending on the time of day but recently I have been really struggling to find a lobby?

    What server, difficulty and game mode is the most popular?

    submitted by /u/JoeKing18
    [link] [comments]

    best ps4 server filter to find games (can't find one )please help (admin please accept)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [Solution found still wants and needs your help not for me also for the game in console!!!! READ POST]Hello guys please as title says been searching for games but no luck in ps4what is most ps4 filters people choosegame mode:difficulty:lengthRegion:

    submitted by /u/xPROKi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment