• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Killing Floor Bana Kata

    Killing Floor Bana Kata


    Bana Kata

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I made these stupid ass edits (currently using this one as my discord pfp and I made a Scully one for my friend.) I'll delete it later it's nothing really posting about.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    KF2 really pulling out the stops with these achievements

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Wait what

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    So I've been playing this game for 70+ hours and only now realised that YOU HAVE FRICKING NIGHT VISON GOGGLES. WTH. Why was this hidden I the training section. How many times have I died BCS of poor lighting ( it's supposed to be like that), when my flashlight died. If you knew tell me how you first found out.

    submitted by /u/A_Hero_Without
    [link] [comments]

    PhysX is not broken, the game is.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about performance impact and optimization of applied PhysX in KF2. I'm talking about the implementation itself - they just don't work properly. Gibs (giblets and dismembered meshes of Zeds) all fly towards the same spot with ridiculous speed (higher the FPS, faster).

    (Technically speaking, I assume that the gravity, collision boundary and Sub-step/DeltaTime are all broken.)

    A TWI employee here (don't remember who it was exactly, but Japanese) once claimed that PhysX is broken, not the game, but no. The game is broken.

    How I know that? I rolled back my Nvidia driver to one of those in 2016 when PhysX was working correctly. It didn't work. But most importantly, driver version doesn't really matter that much coz KF utilizes PhysX softwares that came together with the game (the .dll files in Binary folder; so you don't really need to install PhysX software separately to get PhysX work in the game).

    I wonder if PhysX would work correctly if I replace the .dll files to the ones in early KF versions. Have anyone tried this?

    submitted by /u/Zhinnosuke
    [link] [comments]

    question about deleting the Cache files

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Looking to clear up space on my gaming harddrive.

    Is the Cache folder just the repository of the KF2 downloaded mods? Or are there some particular necessary game files that I need to watch out for?

    submitted by /u/Zolgrave
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to kill FP's as beserker?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    These bastards are making it hard to solo grind since I do little to no damage to them and every hit they take 1/5 of my health. Any tips for a trash player like me?

    submitted by /u/NippaFromNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    Skully looking tight

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    What perk order is best for min/maxing xp?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I'm trying to perk all of the classes, while also keeping in mind the various hits of other xp gained in a standard match. For example, the standard pistol that I use quite a bit gets me some amount of gunslinger xp each time, so gunslinger is going to be the last one I level, so that I benefit from all the xp gain. Is there anyone else who I should put in a later position or before others for a similar concept? I don't really weld doors for support xp, except with demo and support itself.

    submitted by /u/optionalsilence
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to change weekly mode to just survival?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    So I played on the SEA server. Sometimes when I and my group of 3 friends wanted to casually play suicidal or HoE difficulties, the regular suicidal server <100 pings are full and there are excess empty weekly servers. Is there any way to change the official tripwire servers? I'm sorry if the question is kinda stupid.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/AirnyaGosong
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with killing floor 1

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    The game runs really bad sometimes and i need some help. Is there any way to improve fps?

    submitted by /u/Suicide_Sessions
    [link] [comments]

    Sharpshooter is pointless

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Why dafuq would someone stay still and crouch a bunch of times for a damage boost when there are hordes of Zeds coming from all directions and you have to run from them at all times? Also, almost every Sharpshooter gun has a scope so the damage boost for using iron sights is worthless.

    Just use Gunslinger. At least with Gunslinger, you can move faster.

    submitted by /u/PrometheusCovenant
    [link] [comments]

    Why I love the Rhino

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to remove boss fights?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I can kill bosses, but sometimes I just want to sit in corridor and pop heads for a while and not worry about boss fights. Is there a mod that just removes bosses from endless or something?

    submitted by /u/Yamatjac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment