• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Killing Floor who are the BWA bois and how do i sign up?

    Killing Floor who are the BWA bois and how do i sign up?


    who are the BWA bois and how do i sign up?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    What a blunder!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Reminder: Don't Sell Teammate's Weapons They Purchase [Shitpost]

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    It's a dick move and fucks over another player. Unless they say otherwise, give it back. Amazing how many people do shit like this and it ends up backfiring and you get your team wiped. If you need money, just ask in the chat wheel. I mostly run Medic and I'm petty as hell. If I see that, I will stop healing you for the entire game. Then when you die I'll go out of my way to take your weapon and sell it myself.

    submitted by /u/greenmonster4411
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are Stalkers by far the most annoying Zeds ever?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    They are da most annoying muthafuckas ever. I would be running from Fleshpounds and Gorefiends and all of the sudden, a Stalker shows up in front of me out of nowhere and starts karate kicking me like 5 times so quickly. It's annoying af.

    submitted by /u/PrometheusCovenant
    [link] [comments]

    Found a way to center my aim

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Simply look at the floor and press x until I don't hear myself hitting the floor.

    this is the same strategy I use with call of duty but I don't need to employ it as often as the vertical sensitivity slider and strong aim assist help keep my aim center most of the time

    I would have done this earlier but I didn't realize x was my melee button.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    psa: deagle

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Banana g18c test - sorry for low quality

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Blunderbuss

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    The weapon looks dead on arrival.
    Saw the Pathfinder video on youtube and is looking like it needs bit of a reword especially with one of the Demos Lv 25 skill for nukes as it poorly utilizes it.
    Anyone have enough experience on whats good, bad, ugly , or weird about the weapon?

    submitted by /u/rapkorist2
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my cousin where waiting for a game to install and played this game for about 6 hours, we are new to the game so I want to know if we encountered some sort of funky glitch while playing or if this is a normal amount.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Very Climactic Boss Battle

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Feature Friday - 5/15/20

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    "Feature Friday" is a thread for posting clips or youtube videos/channels, Twitch streams, and other media. Self-Promotion is allowed in this thread.

    Feel free to post videos/streams (Your own or someone else's) or ask for feedback on videos.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • Self promotion will be allowed here and only in this thread on this subreddit.

    • The Begging/Marketing rules still applies. Don't post in this thread to ask for gifts, sales, tips, whatever.

    • Content needs to be related to Killing Floor.

    submitted by /u/Kaiyoto
    [link] [comments]

    Perilous Plunder Beta 1 Survey

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just a reminder to please fill out the survey if you are playing in the Steam Beta.

     

    From the Discord:

    "Thank you all for taking the time to try out the beta and all it's work-in-progress content! Those of you that have spent a few hours in beta, please fill out this survey. The design team gives you their many thanks."

     

    Survey link

    submitted by /u/Kaiyoto
    [link] [comments]

    Not enough space in temp folder

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I keep getting this issue and I haven't been able to play. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying, deleting the folders and reinstalling and I tried what I found on steam which was

    "inside "Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\KFEngine.ini" Found: MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=179220

    Changed the value to:

    MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=33476"

    However my config folder doesn't have "kfengine"

    Anyone have a fix?

    FIXED: go to documents go to games go to killing floor 2 go to kf game and delete config

    My biggest mistake was not realizing there was two sets of killing floor files, the ones located in documents and the ones located in steam, steam apps, common. Make sure it's the one in documents

    submitted by /u/jon14salazar
    [link] [comments]

    Need help fighting these Zeds in style

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me how I can get the golden katana skin? I recently got in to killing floor 2 and I discovered I am a Berserk main. I got a golden armor in a weekly, I got the golden starting pistol and the gold syringe now I just need the katana to complete the drip.

    submitted by /u/BanditoDorito23
    [link] [comments]

    Question about solo to somebody considering buying this game.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hello. I wanted to know if the solo mode is playable completely offline or not? Or at least without psplus on ps4? Thanks alot in advance..

    submitted by /u/Bjornie47
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer games

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Ps4 name- Greenharvest420

    Just returning after a hiatus tonight and been joining multiple games in multiple regions. Does no one talk in game anymore in random multiplayer games? Prestige 5 level 25 medic looking for people to game and chat with while get back into the game!

    submitted by /u/Valash83
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for video of Survivalist Lockdown skill pre current beta

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I don't play a survivalist much so it's one of my last perks to raise to level 25. I wanted to see what Lockdown does in a video before the current beta changes it. Any examples out there?

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment