• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Killing Floor starting a 32 slot KF2 server and need map suggestions

    Killing Floor starting a 32 slot KF2 server and need map suggestions


    starting a 32 slot KF2 server and need map suggestions

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Just purchased a 32 slot KF2 gameserver out of Los Angeles - tested it, connected to it fine and then shut it down to configure it and add maps to it.

    My question is: what custom maps should I add to it? I'm fairly bored with the usual rotation maps, I'll add a few into the rotation but I'm looking for more interesting maps that people enjoy playing with larger groups. Off the top of my head, a few maps I like: Killingpool, Killzone, BigRoom_Final. Crazy Playboy - but please feel free to make any suggestions you like.

    How about some custom weapons? I can add custom weapons if there's enough demand for it. I've recently played on a few servers with custom weapons that made it very fun - and still earned the all-important XP ;)

    submitted by /u/Dawg3h
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have YT i am. Upload this here i will.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Turning Off HUD On Colsole?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, is there a way to disable the HUD on console? Trying to increase my immersion for a little bit. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Kale-_-Chip
    [link] [comments]

    I’m very slow at takedowns :c

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment