• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Killing Floor This is why you kill the husk first

    Killing Floor This is why you kill the husk first


    This is why you kill the husk first

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    (PC) Free Cosmetics/Items for a newbie, come and get it.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:04 AM PST

    I just realized how much items I have left in Killing Floor 2, but I quit the game way back in 2017.

    First person with under 10 Hours in the game can add me to get some items I dont need.

    Steam: Medichealer

    submitted by /u/Medichealer
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Classing

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    The thought hit me earlier. For those of you who play the game, if dual classing was an option, what would be your preferred set up? Mine, personally, would be Commando/Support. The ability to see cloaked zeds/enemy health and allow my teammates to see them too, shooting rifles one moment and then shotguns the next, being able to provide my teammates with ammo and being able to fix doors. I'd probably play a more supportive role.

    Now I understand that it'd possibly make the game needlessly broken but it was just a fun little thought and I'd love to hear you guys' input.

    submitted by /u/Senorita_Sombra
    [link] [comments]

    Okay please tell me that I'm not the only one who noticed this ��

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Okay so the name of The Knight character is Tom Banner in reference to the developers of the game Chivalry Medieval Warfare, who are Torn Banners Studios. Crazy, right ? 😳

    the wizard

    submitted by /u/KAVID-DING
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment