• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Someone should make a mod that replaces crawler model

    Killing Floor Someone should make a mod that replaces crawler model


    Someone should make a mod that replaces crawler model

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Can someone please help me with KF SDK? I'm trying to make a trader mod, by replacing her audios, but I can't delete the audios to add the new ones and then always get this error.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Crates not showing up

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:56 AM PST

    I've filled up my vault many times but I never get any crates can someone explain please (PS4)

    submitted by /u/Charlie_Josef
    [link] [comments]

    How does commando's cloaked enemy detection work?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Is it everything within a 60m radius within line of sight of the commando or does the commando have to be looking in the direction of stalkers?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneEskimo
    [link] [comments]

    Early testing of KF-BEDLAM [Alpha 01] soon to come*. Read Q&A to ensure you can participate. (LONG)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I'd rather have a way to sticky this but can't, so you'll be seeing 1 or 2 reposts with possible updated information in the future to ensure new people can get informed when this gets buried.

    Crazy the amount of progress I've made so far starting this new build on the 7th of last month to now, nearing completion on a fully playable Alpha build, not done, but very very close.

    *The first Alpha 01 build should come around within a month or less, but everything is subject to change as I have life matters to take care of and making maps isn't paying the bills, so priorities first, thanks for understanding.

    So now what you came for, how can YOU playtest early builds during the development of KF-Bedlam? Glad you asked, lets get started with the Q&A!

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- What's the purpose of Alpha 01 testing?

    A- Alpha 01's purpose is to test the balance flow of zeds around the map as they spawn and come towards you, and how good do the brand new open areas feel as part of the map. Both are high priority. Also any bugs such as "I fell through the floor/wall" or "I got stuck" or "Zeds get stuck at X location." You will be given a top down view of the map in the form of an image with all the areas named so you can clearly pin point me where such bug occurred.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Can everyone playtest?

    A- No, only select people will be able to participate.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Why can't everyone playtest?

    A- Map isn't ready for a global release, I'd like to only find a group of users willing to provide feedback rather than a cluster mess of comments in my workshop page providing little/no/incoherent feedback, which I don't want that to be. I'd like to keep feedback organized and contained.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- What do I need in order to playtest? (Make sure you qualify everything in here first before proceeding.)

    A1- You will actually need a PC that can run the game at HIGH-MAX settings.

    A2- You have played KF1 Bedlam before or not, both type of players are wanted for each perspective.

    A3- You have at least 1 level 25 perk or 1 perk with minimum 4 skills.

    A4- You will need to be able to provide written feedback in English.

    A5- Have discord/account.

    A6- Have a mic or at least be ready to listen to me and other users. (In the event we play online)

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Why do I need a beefy PC?

    A- Map WILL NOT be optimized for planned playtests until release, LAG IS EXPECTED and you should be ready to mitigate it as much as possible for a smooth playtest experience.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Can I share screenshots and videos?

    A- YES, it's encouraged and optional. Awesome if you do.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Can I share the map file?

    A- PLEASE DON'T, MAP IS NOT READY FOR RELEASE. You will be invited to play by sending a friend request to me on steam to have access to the private map file, so I will know everyone who has the map.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- Will map be played online with other playtesters?

    A- I am in need of a server or servers to host it. However there are some restrictions I need in place, so online play-ability is to be determined. If you are a server hoster and are interested in hosting my map DM me, thanks.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Q- How do I submit my application?

    A- Ensure you are indeed eligible to participate. Following this, to keep you here in reddit much as possible, you can comment here or DM me using the following template:

    KF-Bedlam Playtest inquiry

    - Hours of KF2 played:

    - I have played KF1 Bedlam: (yes or no)

    - My level 25 perk/s or perk/s with at least 4 skills is:

    - I can run the game at: (High or Max settings)

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    You can also inform me of anything you think I should know once you comment or DM your Bedlam playtest inquiry. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Polylemongon
    [link] [comments]

    Any owners of the precious AK12?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Is the sight gold or have the devs still not fixed the precious guns with sights being default textures? Sorry if it seems nitpicky, it just sucks the devs got lazy and didnt color the sight gold on a lot of guns, only some.

    submitted by /u/TheManInAquamarine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment