• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Killing Floor My darts do more than heal....

    Killing Floor My darts do more than heal....


    My darts do more than heal....

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Guess what boss has been kicking my ass lately

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    (B)Anana Larive has come to bless you with potassium.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Black screen on startup/empty inventory.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I should clarify that the game was working fine before I deleted it last week and reinstalled it yesterday. When I start up the game I'm stuck on a black screen with the menu music playing in the background. It stays like this infinitely unless I click a few times and get the "KF2 is not responding" warning. If I click "wait for this program to respond" it instantly takes me to the home screen and starts working but my inventory and store are empty now?! I'm not sure if this is 2 different bugs or if they're connected. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried restarting steam, verifying integrity of game cache, reinstalling multiple times, etc.

    submitted by /u/RedWithEnvy1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you freeze fleshpounds with the winterbite as gunslinger?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I saw a video of a firebug freezing a fleshpound in 3 hits but I can't seem to freeze them.

    submitted by /u/MetalordMeeko2
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion on Mosin Nagant

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Why do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ontzu
    [link] [comments]

    No WWAUT this week?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    So we are close to beta? I mean, if we got pretty much all infomation about new update it's kinda... underwhelming, and I mean both cosmetic and gameplay content.

    submitted by /u/missing_trigger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone going to Pax East?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    If so, stop by the Tripwire booth. Would love to say hello :)

    submitted by /u/Tripwire_Stone
    [link] [comments]

    A crawler dodging bullets matrix-style

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/9aRLk7SD2oo

    It's rather clear from the video, that at least one of the shots (shot #5) should have killed him as it appears to land. But no! Takes 7 (!) shots to kill at point blank range.

    The dodging moves are fine, I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with shots that appear to land, but the thing just won't die.

    submitted by /u/3FXErILKIHXjxlrROA53
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to add beserker buffs to the mosin nagant bayonet so I can do a bayonet only challange

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I want to do a bayonet challange but is hard without beserker buffs (also so I can do a Krieger cosplay)

    submitted by /u/jkbscopes312
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment