• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Cross posted from r/dankmemes

    Killing Floor Cross posted from r/dankmemes


    Cross posted from r/dankmemes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    KF-Bedlam [Alpha01] New pool redesign sneak peak. Check comments on how to participate early Alpha testing!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Quick Question: Do console and PC get new updates at the same time? Or is console behind PC and by how much?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    See title.

    submitted by /u/BackyardBard
    [link] [comments]

    Got through HoE wave 65 and didn’t look at my match stats. Help lol

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Today I played a 6man HoE Endless on Spillway and we got to round 65. I played the entire game. It took like 10+ hours. I got super tired and left after beating the Wave 65 boss and I never got to see my match stats, most of which I am guessing were personal records. Does anyone know of a way to see them?

    submitted by /u/CTRLr_
    [link] [comments]

    Is my fish vault suppose to get deeper every time I complete a pallet? Like is it suppose to add it into my vault as cosmetic?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    I'm asking because I recently saw someone's vault and there vault had a lot of money pallets behind them but mine just stays at the same 4 or whatever all the time

    submitted by /u/HitlerTheShitler
    [link] [comments]

    Problem: Package map file version mismatch, help please!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:25 AM PST

    I've tried deleting the files in the cache as well as the actual map file that gets downloaded and it still has this issue. I've also tried verifying the integrity of the files for KF2, restarting Steam, restarting my PC, uninstalling/reinstalling KF2 and all of these methods have not worked. When I go to connect to the desired server with a custom map, a small window shows that i'm downloading the map and ends with 'Success'. A split second after that little window disappears, a pop up appears and says "Package 'XXXXX' version mismatch'.

    My brother who has the exact same PC set up as I do is able to access and play on the server. I tried transferring his cache files and the map file to my folders and replacing my ones, but this error still happens. Can anyone help??

    Update: Whenever I try to join any other servers with custom maps, Connection Lost pop up happens again and says either there was an error opening the file, that there's a version mismatch or that the file has been downloaded but not installed. The errors vary depending on the server.

    Update 2.0: I just noticed as well that every single time I equip all my weapon skins in-game, upon restarting the game, all the skins have been unequipped and I have to do it all over again. Maybe it's related?

    Update 3.0: The only one skin that is equipped in-game is a skin for the grenade launcher. When I go to my game's inventory or my Steam inventory (even though I 100% did have this skin a while back) - this skin doesn't exist, yet it's still appearing equipped in-game.

    submitted by /u/OGBM
    [link] [comments]

    PC controller support question

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I am using an xbox one controller for killing floor on my computer for KF2. Issue is that when I go to the commands (the thing where you can shout out to ask for more money and other request) which I press and hold the left button on the Dpad, I get the commands menu but can't select any of them. In the game how does it normally work to use them and how can I use my controller to be able to use them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/matthewatx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment