• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Killing Floor On a custom map, playing as Mr. Foster, I faced this dilemma today...

    Killing Floor On a custom map, playing as Mr. Foster, I faced this dilemma today...


    On a custom map, playing as Mr. Foster, I faced this dilemma today...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Yuletide Horror deluxe emotes

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    No Healing 100 Armor Challenge | Containment Station | Hell On Earth | Gunslinger

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Meme dump 2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Meme dump 2 submitted by /u/stanleythedog
    [link] [comments]

    HRG Suggestion: Leadwall - a Tier 5 Support-Shotgun

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    For everybody who has played the EDF-games: Essentially the M99 made to work like the Cannonshot.

    For those who didn't:
    Take the M99, and remove the scope and large parts of the barrel. Since it's only deleting and maybe adding two pins as ironsights this should still be little remodeling enough for a HRG weapon. If TW is feeling fancy, they can remodel the bullet to be a very large shotgun cartridge.
    Instead of one giant bullet, the gun shoots a ridiculous amount of pellets spread over an area that's large even for shotgun-spread-standards.

    How large that area is vs. how many pellets are shot vs. how much damage each pellet deals vs. spare ammunition would need to be balanced against each other, depending on whether TW intends for this gun to be a situational CQC Scrake/Fleshpound-deleter, a corridor-cleaner, or a less spammy, more powerful AA-12 or M4.

    submitted by /u/RoughShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Store, inventory, etc. down on ps4? Or just me?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Why this game takes 50GB to install?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Hi, well I found myself trying to install this game back in my laptop. I have 500 hours played since beta to this game. Ten months ago I uninstalled it and now Im trying to install it again and it takes 50Gb.

    WHY? I remember this game was around 30Gb, is it because now there are tons of skins (skins I never wanted and I wont pay for them ever) and I have to download them all so I can see other people skins?

    Is there a way to remove all of that from the game and make it smaller? I guess there isnt, I just want to play the game but now I dont have space on my computer due to the programs I need to have for work and how heavy is this game these days. So, i cant even play now due to how heavy this game has become

    submitted by /u/MaNU_ZID
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you find custom weapon and zed packs for use in servers?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    I want my server to have a bit more variety in it's gameplay, but I can't seem to find many packs at all online. If anyone knows of any, please post them below

    submitted by /u/SonicEdgehsw
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a medic when you have a commando and a swat. Lol! Team work.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Survivalist reworks/buff ideas?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    I get this has been done or asked many times in the past, but I'm curious anyways.

    submitted by /u/Jacob_T_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment