• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Killing Floor origins of santa's workshop map

    Killing Floor origins of santa's workshop map


    origins of santa's workshop map

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Meme dump

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:17 AM PST

    Meme dump submitted by /u/stanleythedog
    [link] [comments]

    [IJC] Spectre Buckshot Revolver Feedback

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    surprised an image like this didn't already exist so i made one myself

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Abomination boss is the only boss I ever get?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    So unless I've just gotten incredibly unlucky and have gotten the abomination 11 times in a row (without being on any special maps where it is only the abomination that spawns) I think I may be experiencing a glitch? Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? If so know why?

    submitted by /u/ConSwe123
    [link] [comments]

    Prepared & Ammo vest skills not working properly

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    So when you use these perks and you buy a perk weapon, be it smg or a assault rifle. Your weapons max ammo count won't get the 20% increased bonus when you buy the weapon from the trader pod. So after that you just have to close the trader pod and open it again. This should fix the issue.

    I was really disappointed that TWi did not fix this issue in the Christmas 2019 beta...

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to increase chances of a good drop?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    From playing tho, not lootboxes of course

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one player base?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:30 AM PST

    I can never seem to find a match on this game in the past when I had it. I re downloaded it and still struggle to find other people on xbox one. Anybody have any tips that could help? I've tried multiple different options with difficulty and location with no avail.

    submitted by /u/F0LL0REB0RN
    [link] [comments]

    I Have a Guide to Help You Find the Traps for the Seasonal Objectives

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    I hope it helps! It took me a while to find the Suction Trap. Hopefully, it'll help you save some time finding the traps and if you want to check for which boss you'll fight type "getall KFGameReplicationInfo BossIndex" into the console commands before the match. Check description for the timestamps to skip to if you're looking for something specific.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqndXsjGZc

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Patriarch spares my life as I run into my own welded doah. His mistake. He Ded.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Sanitarium is what Ashwood should of been

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Seriously the new map is awesome, the detail is all out. This is what Ashwood shoulda been during the halloween event. Ashwood is just so boring not the least bit creepy or unique. I only wish Sanitarium was released with halloween, since it's a little bummer not getting a proper christmas map.

    submitted by /u/HaematicZygomatic
    [link] [comments]

    This... relatable?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    RIP RACHEL! She is a tough one

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Any ps4 players out there?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    It's been well over a week and still cant get in a match. Sent a ticket and no response. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Nightdrive83
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the matriarch like 3 times during a solo endless on sanitorium while I was exploring the map and none of them counted towards the season achievement. Anyone else experience this?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    She's pretty easy so far btw

    submitted by /u/andrewdivebartender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment