• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Killing Floor What to do when an enemy spawns outside of the player's reach?

    Killing Floor What to do when an enemy spawns outside of the player's reach?


    What to do when an enemy spawns outside of the player's reach?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Noticed this when I was mindlessly grinding at the Santa's Workshop map a couple days ago. It was round 8, where crawlers, bloats, and scrakes spawn. I took care of them easily, but one bloat spawned outside the workshop. It was separated by a wall, although I was able to see it through the windows. It stopped the run as I could not find a way to kill it.

    What should a player do if such a thing happens to them? I'm pretty new so I don't know if this is an issue that can happen on other maps.

    submitted by /u/aGamerDave
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with the weekly

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Everytime I load up the weekly for killing floor 2 I never get the right one.

    An example being when it's bobble zed I get Tiny terror etc. Lately I've been only getting the flesh pound weekly despite the weekly being stated differently.

    Any suggestions ?

    P.S I always play custom games with my one friend and I always make sure it's set to weekly for game mode

    submitted by /u/BringerOfNut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment