• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Killing Floor The M16 M203 and the demolitionist question?

    Killing Floor The M16 M203 and the demolitionist question?


    The M16 M203 and the demolitionist question?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    What does and does not effect the M16 M203's primary fire in the hands of a demolitionist? I understand that skills like Bombardier and High Impact Rounds should not effect the primary fire because they state "explosive perk damage" in their description. My question is mainly about three things: the passive "perk weapon damage", Shock Trooper, and Armor Piercing Rounds.

    I am just confused on how they effect the gun because the skill Mad Bomber DOES increase zed time fire rate. So here are the question neatly laid out:

    • Does Shock Trooper effect the magazine reload speed?

    • Does Armor Piercing Rounds effect the bullets/primary fire?

    • Does the passive perk damage increase effect the bullets/primary fire?

    Please and thank you for anyone who helps me out!

    submitted by /u/PosidonSon2002
    [link] [comments]

    When ever I win my first game of the day I immediately get a skin as a reward but when ever I don’t win my first round of the day I get nothing for the rest of the day Does this happen to anyone else or just me.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    This is the only way I know how to get skins without buying them

    submitted by /u/carlos2574
    [link] [comments]

    (New to the game) is this good?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Im making a content out of Killing Floor 1. Hope you guys like it! Not yet over Patriach is still out there and Ricardo will hunt him.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 black screen of death

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    My pc specs - CPU. Intel Core i5-10400F 6-Core 2.9 GHz · GPU. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 · RAM. 16GB at 3000 MHz

    Every time I start up the game and get past the Georgia logo I get a black screen and then the game crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SorrowfulSouls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment