• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Killing Floor My take on the Survivalist perk! What do you think?

    Killing Floor My take on the Survivalist perk! What do you think?


    My take on the Survivalist perk! What do you think?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    What's the most annoying type of player

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    So as title says what's the most annoying type of player y'all have encountered throughout your time playing kf2.

    submitted by /u/TheChaoticHoontsman
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Looking for players

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Hello. I started to play Killing Floor 2 again after a long while and I'm having a good time with it. I decided I want to go for the platinum trophy on the PS but I can't find ANY games on VS Survival. So I reach out to this community to see if PlayStation players exist in this game... especially on that game mode. I apologize if this doesn't straight up belong on this sub but I had to try. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Simppaxi
    [link] [comments]

    Which game has zeds that are more annoying?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:13 PM PST

    What have I missed in Killing Floor 2 since The Abomination?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    I haven't played the game in years. I used to play the hell out of Berserker. I've been thinking about coming back and enjoying the game, but worried about what they might have nerfed/buffed.
    Anyone with some knowledge beneath their belt wanna summarize things?

    submitted by /u/Dragon44325
    [link] [comments]

    (KF2) Game Disconnecting me after I exit trader.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Game is giving me the "connection to host lost" or whatever error when I exit the trader pod, and I am the one hosting the game, its is very annoying. I am not running any mods and there are no other things I can think of. I really like this game but this makes it unplayable for more than one round. I would really appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/ProEthanator
    [link] [comments]

    Next perk to prestige?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    I reached maxed prestige on Support earlier, and I'm having trouble choosing which perk I should go for next. I only have 4 other options at the moment, but I enjoy them all so much, so I figured why not let others decide for me?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pey8523
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it always have to be zed landing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Why does it always have to be this fucking map. I fucking hate this map cause I cant get away from it.

    submitted by /u/simple-simphony
    [link] [comments]

    Is Berserker good

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Is berserker good and other question what are the classes ranks best to worse.

    submitted by /u/boislikepink2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment