• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Killing Floor KF2 has been the only source of enjoyment, peace and sometimes happiness this past week.

    Killing Floor KF2 has been the only source of enjoyment, peace and sometimes happiness this past week.


    KF2 has been the only source of enjoyment, peace and sometimes happiness this past week.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    I struggle from chronic depression, and constantly have anxiety attacks close to every night. Along with constant fatigue, unbalanced hormones and meds that haven't been refilled in months because yay covid.
    But this game? It makes me focus on something, and so far I've only met nice people, I started out as as SWAT and did pretty great! Then 2 days ago noticed that there was rarely any medics around, or if they were, they needed healing too, so I picked the smg that SWAT can equip that can shoot Medic darts and loved it! So much that I'm now attempting to level up my Medic class and have noticed how fun and unique each class is, and they all appear to be valid. Healing people feels amazing because I feel useful, and I try my best at it, inspired by an amazing Medic I had when I first started that let no one die (well except someone in the boss round but they kind of strayed too far to get healed..)
    I mentioned it to them how amazing they were doing and they seemed so humble and even felt bad that someone had died right before the end.

    Now to the point of this post, I've met some great players, and even those who don't chat at all, or 97% of them who have no mic, they make me feel great, I just got off a round where I tried my best and they literally just typed "Angel MVP!", and I joked about not jinxing it before the final round and we laughed about it. Even those small automatic "Thank you"s that you get from pressing "Z", they make me feel appreciated, and useful.

    Anyways that's my essay, it might get deleted (I apologize in advanced if it's low effort) or not make it to many people, but I wanted those of you who attempt to communicate, say thanks or are just all around kind people to know how much of an effect you have on some people.

    submitted by /u/Magnus_Lightwood
    [link] [comments]

    L85 should be 5 weight to pair with minigun

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    The L85 is currently a useless Commando weapon, allowing it to be paired with the minigun would make running the minigun much more fun and give the L85 a purpose and niche. Currently only the Varmit can be run with the minigun which is pretty underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/marsephel
    [link] [comments]

    Item server connection problem

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I can still use all the gear i had see my inventory etc . But i am not getting any vault case drops and stuff . Tried clearing the download cache but it didn't work . Like i'm still able to see my inventory but no vault case drops and probably i can't see the other drops either even though it shows as i got them in my steam inventory . Thanks in advance for the help .

    submitted by /u/GrocKingTR
    [link] [comments]

    Abomination one hit glitch with healing injector?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I usually don't play on normal but only when there are no servers on higher difficulties. So last night i was having a breakout game over 3800 kills/2000 assists. We were on wave 110 and Abomination spawned. I was the last man standing and doing pretty well keeping my health up but something odd happened.

    I was running and i had 74 health. Abomination was following behind me and sucked me in right at the moment i hit the manual self heal with the healing injector and immediately got one hit and died at 74 health.

    I know that type of damage is uncharacteristic for normal. That's the type of damage you can expect on hard for sure but never normal unless he got a damage buff recently? I just find it a tad bit too hard to believe he has the damage to one hit me at 74 health on normal.

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Vault Crates

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Please, I just want a straight answer. I've filled support tickets to Tripwire only to never be answered. I'm hoping someone here knows what the fuck is going on. For about a year plus I haven't gotten any vault crates. My friend complained about a similar issue. However when he decided to prestige one of his classes, he got crates. I decided to try it as well. Nothing. Nada. I got the prestige knife, but still didn't get any crates.

    Is this an issue that can be fixed or am I just fucked?

    submitted by /u/VilestNihilist
    [link] [comments]

    server: mutators in default gametype?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    where do I add mutators to the default gametype so that they are loaded on mapchange?

    launch arguments arent carried over to the next instance: ?mutator=KFMutator.KFMutator_MaxPlayersV2,DamageDisplay.DmgMut

    seems like this thread had the answer but the links are offline... https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/dedicated-server-load-mutators.41319/

    submitted by /u/asdf1eight7
    [link] [comments]

    Character idea (updated)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:52 AM PST

    They're name: [unknown]

    Code name: Stranver.

    Nationality: British ( he sounds like a British Erron Black from MK11 but he talks like Crowley from cod WW2 )

    Appearance: The wasteland helmet from killing floor 2 ( but with no spikes and it looks new rather then battle worn ) a black fedora. A black button shirt. A black leather trench coat. Black business trousers. Black formal leather gloves. Black business shoes without laces. A red tie. He is also Caucasian (white). His male as well.

    Age:32

    Bio: ex-Paramedic and ex-British police medic. He was first hired by an unknown client to investigate a number of disappearance's in the Middle East, as he was investing a portal opened up and it seemed to hypnotise him and drew him closer to it, next thing he knows he's jumping in, when he arrived at the other side he appeared in a horazine lab, he was approached by a British man in a white gas mask and given the rifle he dropped and was told " there are some freaky ass shits coming, so you rather help us kill them or die!" Stranver picked up the rifle no questions asked and assisted the man in the white gas mask, once the creators had been defeated the man in the gas mask aka mr foster took stranver into a room a along with a German called Anton Strasser, this nice they were in the room that answers a Stranver questions and asked some of they're own, turns out Stranver is from our universe but from the year 2039, he agrees to help out horazine eliminate the zee threat before he goes home.

    Weapons; A custom HK 416 called " Hask 416" for his side arm " Hask Hi Power" a custom Browning Hi Power, the difference been; sharper bullets, a built in bayonet and a 24 round magazine. He also has two lever action shotguns and of course the standard 9mm beretta m9.

    Facts: he hates smoking, he's a pyro maniac, he was a medic for the British armed police response, he joined MI6 at 16 did that for 4 years then armed police response for another 4 years and after that he became a mercenary. He pronounces his T's.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and let me know what you think in the comments. I also hope you're all doing great.

    This is a DLC character from a comic book series called Black, sadly I looking it up online and I couldn't find any thing :(

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    Projectiles Detonating Within Safe Distance

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    idk why, I thought that dodge was epic

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment