• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Killing Floor The irony sometimes.

    Killing Floor The irony sometimes.


    The irony sometimes.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Classes and loadouts for killing big Zeds?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm sure this gets asked a lot. That said, what classes and loadouts are recommended for taking down and tanking big Zeds? If I'm the last standing I don't want to keep feeling like I'm just hitting them with spitballs.

    submitted by /u/Shvok
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite thing about killing floor.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    My favourite part about killing floor is it's about Britain, as a British person it's difficult to find good zombie games/films that take place or are about Britain, the best part of the whole game imo is playing hail Britannia as you burn, shoot and cut zeds down.

    Cheerio mates and take care.

    submitted by /u/Rioting_Pyro
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth buying on PlayStation? Is there even people to play with as a new person on lower difficulties ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I have both KF and KF2 but have not played in many years. I have 400 hours on KF and 100 on KF2. I would like to start playing again and find some good players to play hell on earth with and complete the hell on earth map achievements I have left. At the time of posting I have not played KF since 2017 and KF2 since 2019, so I am going to be bad at both. It will take me a little while to get back into it. Not looking to get carried, if I start playing again I think I'll be fine after a few hours. I just want to avoid the headache of trying to find good lobbies. Send me a message or post here and I'll add on steam.

    submitted by /u/cocoa_shunter
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Does the shop ever work? I bought a cosmetic pack and it doesn't show up anywhere. The store is always down and the game stole my money. I just wanna know if there's a way to fix this

    submitted by /u/bloodrunner66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment