• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Killing Floor I read the rebalance patch notes after being away for quite a bit and...

    KillingFloor: Co-op Survival Horror

    Killing Floor I read the rebalance patch notes after being away for quite a bit and...


    I read the rebalance patch notes after being away for quite a bit and...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Man, am I glad berserker finally is leaning towards needing half a brain and support/demo are getting some love for the stuff nobody uses (AA12 with 35 rounds and HZ12 with 28 shots? Hell to the fucking yeah). The SWAT's Bastion also sounds cool as fuck on paper and something I really think will help give players reason to use the left tree on SWAT, though we still are left with the concern about spending 300 dosh for a consumable and armor spawns being based on luck (unless I'm missing something).

    The Hemogoblin buff is a bit unexpected, given how often I'd use the weapon and thought it was one of the best medic guns along with the Incision, but I'll take what I can get in encouraging medic players to use something other than the 401 and Healthrower (RIP 501, forever missed), and that symbiote health nerf was my chuckle of the day because of how much I despise the bloody thing.

    Also thanks for the crossbow and bow headshot tweak, since the weapons were (are?) in a dangerously underused spot and that issue certainly didn't help their popularity, though I'd appreciate the hitscan crossbow making a comeback from KF1.

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    ��������������, ���������� 600 ����������! ���� �������� �������������� ������������, ������������������ �������� ������ ������ ���������� ���� ���������������� ���� ������������������ ���� �������� �������������� ���������������� ������ ������������

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment