• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Killing Floor Why is my killing floor in 3d? Help please reddit community.

    Killing Floor Why is my killing floor in 3d? Help please reddit community.


    Why is my killing floor in 3d? Help please reddit community.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    This was cursed

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    What’s the best all around class for pigs?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Edit: Pugs

    I'm coming back to the game and previously with a couple people almost exclusively but they no longer play. I'm used to playing Support and Field Medic in a semi coordinated effort. But coming back solo and playing Survival Hard (seems to be the only active queue on PS4) it's an absolute mess. Few people stick together, players spreading mobs all over the map. Dying left and right. Playing support is boring without a trash killing side kick. Feel like I'm just constantly reloading while being swarmed by spiders. Playing Field Medic is just a no go. I can't be bothered with chasing people around the map.

    I was thinking Firebug but I'm not sure how solo-friendly they are. I enjoy playing with randoms, mostly, but what class would you suggest that won't make me want to pull my hair out when I get paired with apes and 10 year olds?

    submitted by /u/Mmoenjoyer
    [link] [comments]

    Does this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    How do I change from firing three bullets to firing one?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I play in pc

    submitted by /u/lunatik1
    [link] [comments]

    Game doesn't start

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    hello i just encountered this issue not to long ago ive installed and uninstalled this game plenty of times with no issues but now that i re installed it the game doesnt launch at all.

    i hit play on steam, my "friend's" window changes to me playing KF2 for 1 second before going back to Online, nothing pops up nothing in my Task bar or task manager. in uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. and assistance? i dont have any issues with any other games

    submitted by /u/Krenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden XP, Vosh and crate issue

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Thus has only started happening today so can only assume either I'm screwed or the servers going through unreported issues.

    Playing XB1 version, suddenly have discovered I cannot earn XP or Vosh as I have levelled up to level 20 commando 4 times now, my rank going back down to 19 each time. I can connect to XBL servers, matches and such, but no XP is being gained. My other games work fine so its either a game issue or a server issue. What can I do other than delete my profile and redownload it?

    EDIT: Did a hard reset, fixed

    submitted by /u/BonfireBlade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment