• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Killing Floor Fleshpound king glitch gives him crazy speed and he kicks my ass

    Killing Floor Fleshpound king glitch gives him crazy speed and he kicks my ass


    Fleshpound king glitch gives him crazy speed and he kicks my ass

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    What the heck happened with difficulty?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Playing on suic - seems like the zeds are way faster than they were, number of zeds spawned at a time is way up, and the teleportation (?) of zeds is unreal. Literally look away for a second, turn around, and bam! Constantly. Is it just me or did something change in a big way during the last couple days?

    submitted by /u/shmolky
    [link] [comments]

    Running sensitivity.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Why does the sensitivity dip when you run? And then it goes back to normal when you walk around? Idk if there's a way to change this but it's been bugging me

    submitted by /u/Imboredasf420
    [link] [comments]

    Horzine elite set

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Ey, i was wondering if it's still possible to get it (the suit, helmet and 9mm) i looked at the steam market and the skins stopped selling after 9th of january anyone knows what's up?

    submitted by /u/Drajfuss
    [link] [comments]

    Finally arrived, one of the most beautiful steelbooks for an game������what do you guys think?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Co-Op Discord

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone! A few weeks ago, I started up a Discord chat for people with a focus on Co-Op games specifically. 22 days ago, I posted information about the Discord on several subs, and we got over 50 members in like 3 days! I was amazed with the response, mainly because it showed me this is something people really want. So, rather than keep it to a small following, I've decided to expand it further to allow for an easier time looking for groups to play with.

    Right now, we have 53 members and Six games on our roster, including Deep Rock Galactic, Insurgency: Sandstorm, Payday 2, Killing Floor 2, Vermintide 2 and Gunfire Reborn. If you're interested in finding others on PC to play Co-Ops with, feel free to join!

    Link: https://discord.gg/NXNsysmB32

    P.S- Sorry if you've seen my Discord promotion before, I don't mean to spam or anything. I'm just trying to build something that might help keep Co-Ops alive. I've put 22 days between current and past posts, hoping that was enough.

    submitted by /u/Keen_Eye_Eli
    [link] [comments]

    Very odd question but how would you survive two enraged Fleshpounds as a Swat with no armor left and only a P90?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    S-u-i-c-i-d-a-l difficulty BTW

    I was the only one left alive out of 6 players in a small enclosed map . Two exits existed from my location. One exit had an enraged Fleshpound and the other was a narrow doorway with small zeds pouring in from it. Another enraged Fleshpound is already in the room with me. I just kept jumping over things to buy me a bit of time to think.

    What do ya do in this situation? lol

    (If only we could flashbang enraged FPs amirite?)

    submitted by /u/thatonething1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment