• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Killing Floor I just thought this was nasty. On 6 man HoE

    Killing Floor I just thought this was nasty. On 6 man HoE


    I just thought this was nasty. On 6 man HoE

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    What are the chances?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Funniest fail that happened

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Soo in killing floor 2(ps4) my cousin and i were playing. On hard wave 10 on monster ball we were running around gunning we didn't die up until wave 8 we were in danger of dying and we seen a hole which we thought was safety but at same time had doubts but i panicked and told him go down go down and as soon i saw my cousins death screen i died too and i laughed i didn't even know there was a booby trap holeXD also my cousin and i regret buying a door useless!

    submitted by /u/jj_thetwisted_jester
    [link] [comments]

    Made it just in time to buy what i need with 2 seconds on the clock

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    More Silent Sounds - Yes he did

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Workshop Content Problem

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play a workshop weapons and map with my friends but they just can't join me instead they stuck in a blackscreen (and all they can do is press f10 to disconnect) even though they're subscribing to the same workshop content as me It's still not work, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Synthnation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment