• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Killing Floor As much as the barriers and object boxes suck in this game, the hit boxes are impeccable sometimes. That shot went right between my arm and head as I was reloading.

    Killing Floor As much as the barriers and object boxes suck in this game, the hit boxes are impeccable sometimes. That shot went right between my arm and head as I was reloading.


    As much as the barriers and object boxes suck in this game, the hit boxes are impeccable sometimes. That shot went right between my arm and head as I was reloading.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Go ahead. Nerf zerk. Demo is stronger anyway.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Are there any new Interstellar Insanity items to get from tickets?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    There's a new item bundle to buy but so far I'm not finding anything new from the tickets.

    submitted by /u/gameinformer51
    [link] [comments]

    SIB KF2?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    I love co op games. Hell i have 573 hours on payday 2 for a reason. I understand that robbing banks is different from killing (zombies, monsters?), but I just wanted to know if kf2 gives me that feeling of PD2

    I just want a game where i can buy a gun, and shoot everything that i see non stop.

    submitted by /u/F0rce_skin
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 1.0 (UT2004 Mod) Speedrun on kfs-01 with Translocator

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Can I still get DAR if I buy killing floor 2 now?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Is it too late to get DAR because the onslaught event passed since 2018 or can I still get the character even now still? And if so how?

    submitted by /u/HoundofRats
    [link] [comments]

    Best perk for 4-6 man suicidal/HOE waves? (Already main support,ss and gunslinger

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to team up and play? Steam version

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Nothing specific, someone that just like to play the game and is laid back. I have all the weapon dlcs to share if you want to try some of the new weapons. I only play with my best friend and gf. Eastern us.

    submitted by /u/RazorBladeInMyMouth
    [link] [comments]

    (Ps4) I want to kill zeds. Psn is pinko_psyco

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Dosh vault crates don't showing up

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I already got like 600k dosh for the crates and none of them are appearing in my inventory

    submitted by /u/shotz1216
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment