• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Killing Floor Zeds portrayed by Spongebob

    Killing Floor Zeds portrayed by Spongebob


    Zeds portrayed by Spongebob

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Reworked Plantation map from L4D2 'WIP'

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Its disappointing the devs never remade the best maps

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    (No Biotics lab doesn't count its a completely different layout)

    Westlondon, Farm, Mountainpass, Classic Biotics Lab, its a real shame these will probably never see a place in KF2.

    submitted by /u/SHROOOOOOM_S
    [link] [comments]

    Same boss fight on different maps ?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    So I haven't played killing floor 2 in a while ,and I been to on a binge recently and I've noticed I've keep getting the same boss sometimes on different maps ,for example last night I got king flesh pound four different times and the matriarch three different times . Is there a option to insure a certain boss right or is it all randomly picked .

    submitted by /u/Kingskywarp
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still worth getting?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I've heard alot how fun this game is, especially with friends or randoms, but i wonder is the game still alive enough in 2021? This game looks like one of those types of games where it's boring playing solo but fun asf with people.

    submitted by /u/ThanosIsExtraThicc
    [link] [comments]

    Does upgrading the blunderbuss lower the secondary shot damage?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    This is purely from observation, so I could very well be wrong, but this is what I have noticed:

    A level 23 Support (with L,R,R,L skills) can decapitate a single player hard mode scrake with a T4 blunderbuss with a single secondary shot, but a T5 blunderbuss takes two secondary shots to decapitate the same scrake with the same skills and level...

    Again, I have no proof for this, but I swear both events has happened multiple times. Has anyone else noticed this? Or am I going insane?

    submitted by /u/PosidonSon2002
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on a killing floor show/movie/anime?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Just wanna see what the community on Reddit thinks

    submitted by /u/Callsign_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently you can just jump over a husk shot

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I was getting 5-6 tickets a day at the beginning of the event. Now its like 1 every 2 days. Why?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    On ps4 if that matters

    submitted by /u/udidbdb88
    [link] [comments]

    Matriarch vs Battering Ram

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    So recently I've been using battering ram for swat on boss waves and every time I try it on Matriarch she never seems to fall over or anything.

    Is she immune to battering ram? Or knockdowns in general?

    My account will probably get deleted because Reddit hates me but whatever

    submitted by /u/poopypeeeepoop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment