• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Killing Floor I'm finally ready for the training floor

    Killing Floor I'm finally ready for the training floor


    I'm finally ready for the training floor

    Posted:

    If you're ever having a bad day, just remember that at least you aren't the hazmat guy from Biotics Lab.

    Posted:

    Killing Floor [Made with Garry´s Mod]

    Posted:

    My server passed 1 million kills this past week.

    Posted:

    Lego Arena released!

    Posted:

    Game hard-locks when you alt-tab while it is loading

    Posted:

    This has been an on-going issue with KF2 at least for me so I can't say for sure about the others.

    Basically if you alt-tab while the game is loading a map it will hard-lock and freeze the game but the sound will keep on going making it essentially unplayable. If you try to alt-tab to your desktop you'll see the alt-tab window opening but the game will still be on the screen making it impossible for you to do anything.

    The only workaround I used was to ctrl-alt-del then shut down the computer from there then cancel the shutdown to force the game to close. I did try to alt-f4 but it doesn't work and even the task manager isn't usable because of the game blocking the view.

    Has this happen to anyone else besides me? I am aware KF2 is a buggy mess but this issue has been with me since I got the game like 3 years ago and I played it on two separate systems on both HDD and SSD.

    submitted by /u/AngryWhopperSR
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't

    Posted:

    Anyone know when the new weeklies will be available to be played

    Posted:

    There's still a set rotation right?

    submitted by /u/Schwiliinker
    [link] [comments]

    Server changing game type, length and difficulty?

    Posted:

    Hey, so I rented a server for my friends and I to play on, but between times we are playing the server (unpassworded) changes to a different game mode, difficulty or length, despite my choosing them on the WebAdmin.

    Is that something people playing on the server can change, or is there a web admin setting I need to do to stop it changing.

    submitted by /u/LazerScythe
    [link] [comments]

    So Tripwire isn't going to offer any discount or bonus to people who have bought all the weapon DLC thus far?

    Posted:

    I'm perfectly aware that TWI's strategy with weapon DLC in the past was to sell at a high price to fund other free content and development. I have 1000+ hours in KF2 so I happily paid for the blatantly overpriced weapons without complaint, but now I feel completely ripped off only now that they're offering a $30 pass for all the past weapons + future ones. So they seriously aren't going to offer even a modest discount on this pass for previous purchases? Not even a consolation gift like a bonus skin for each weapon? I cannot be the only one to feel like we loyal customers are being slapped in the face for supporting TWI early.

    What's worse is that each weapon individually is still sold in $10-15 weapon packs, so there is just no rational reason whatsoever to buy these weapons individually. Why are Tripwire even continuing to offer these bundles? Who, among those with no DLC, are going to buy one weapon for $10 when you can pay $30 and get everything and future weapons? Tripwire seriously can't offer a better solution here?

    submitted by /u/Kothre
    [link] [comments]

    This is so sick omfg... Reaper outfit is one of the best cosmetic in the game ��

    Posted:

    Which is more difficult?

    Posted:

    Comment your favorite perk

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/InfernalMania
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought KF2 PS4

    Posted:

    Played KF1 for years until Mac OS quit supporting 32-Bit. Just downloaded KF2 for PS4. Just wanna know if I needa buy any specific DLC for a complete experience or anything like that.

    submitted by /u/Nick_Arin
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal weekly bugged?

    Posted:

    Twice tonight while trying to do "Complete the Weekly on Dystopia 2029" we ended up with heavies that couldn't be killed. Once was a Scrake that seemed to have infinite health. Everything else was cleared and we had more than enough DPS because we'd down another Scrake but we dumped all our ammo into the last one and there's wasn't any ammo to be found on the map and after ten minutes we gave up and quit.

    Second time two Scrakes stood fighting each other for 15 minutes while five us focused on a Fleshpound that would never go down even with a zerk and melee survivalist on it the whole time while the rest of us dumped all our ammo and grenades into it.

    Has anyone else run into this? Frustrating because I burned my nightly gaming time on what seemed to be unkillable heavies with no ammo to found. Was able to complete the weekly on another map with no issue (other than everything seems to be a bullet sponge and headshots just tickle even clots).

    Playing on PC through Steam.

    submitted by /u/xchadrickx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment