• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Killing Floor Does anyone else keep seeing these ads? 😕

    Killing Floor Does anyone else keep seeing these ads? ��


    Does anyone else keep seeing these ads? ��

    Posted:

    Medic with melee berserker weapons?

    Posted:

    Some dude joined my game, picked medic and took a fire axe right out the gate. Did no healing at all and then sold my weapon after I died.

    Please don't be like this.

    But the question... is there some benefit to going melee with field medic? Because I'm confused

    submitted by /u/whitepplwithdreads
    [link] [comments]

    Killed this guy and he said: "i'll just take a sit right here"

    Posted:

    Gravity Imploder DLC First Impressions

    Posted:

    Killing Floor Speedrunning

    Posted:

    Killing Floor Speedrunning

    Recently I've been playing a lot of KF 1, but with it being an old game, I was searching for some challenges and different stuff.I found out that there were Killing Floor speedruns at https://www.speedrun.com/kf09 (KF1) and https://www.speedrun.com/killing_floor_2 (KF2).

    Sadly the community is quite small and not too active (especially so for KF1), but I thought it was actually a fun way to play the game as it also made me discover a lot of hidden mechanics I hadn't really put much attention into before (spawn rules, de-spawn rules ecc.).
    So I thought I'd make a post here to "advertise" this part of the KF community to maybe find some other players interested in doing runs and to just make more people aware of the existence of the speedrunning side of Killing Floor.

    One of the best parts of the community is that, being small, there's a lot of space for optimization and it's not too hard to get very good rankings even with just a little grinding.
    Also the most popular runs are just a few minutes long (in kf1 there are only Short runs, kf2 has game length categories), which makes it very doable even for people who, like me, don't want to spend hours at a time on the game.
    Another good thing is that it's not required to be an amazing aimer/player, as you can play the lower difficulty runs without being extremely skilled, you just need to know the mechanics and a have a good plan.
    And you can even play with friends, since there are categories based on the amount of runners, from solo and duo up to 6 players.

    As an example here's my run for the most popular category for KF1 (but tbh also the most boring:higher difficulties require good trader spawns/planning and actually playing very well, lower difficulties like this one are all about optimizing spawns, pathfinding and making the de-spawn mechanic work).

    It's Westlondon, solo, short, beginner in 2:35 (WR)

    If you want to see examples from different categories, all the runs on speedrun .com require video proof, so you can find them there :)

    I hope some of you will find this side of Killing Floor interesting!

    submitted by /u/Mastrocoltello
    [link] [comments]

    The art of confusion

    Posted:

    Zed Teleportation is BULLSHIT

    Posted:

    Did I tell you I now have a testicle?

    Posted:

    I wanna get a 100% achievement completion but I'm confused by this 25/25 achievement. Is it bugged? Or am I just gonna be stuck with 99% with everything else done?

    Posted:

    Can't get past the vault

    Posted:

    Hey! I have not played for a couple of years and decided to get back on. When I scroll over to the vault it continually gives me free dosh and I cannot leave the menu. I'm currently at 385 million and it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon.

    Is there any way to fix this? Did they give out free dosh and if so how much??

    submitted by /u/Travisgrr
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Cosmetics

    Posted:

    Im looking to buy weapon cosmetics or weapon crates any recommendations on what to purchase?

    submitted by /u/VirqyWyd
    [link] [comments]

    Game resolution 320*240

    Posted:

    A laptop with 2 video cards, at first the game worked fine, but after another update about six months ago, it began to run 320*240. I tried to solve the problem with different methods(see below), I came to some results, but I could not solve the problem. The version from the egs.

    List of actions that were taken:

    1)Reinstall drivers, c libraries, rearrange the game.

    2) Check which video card the game is running on.(at first it was simple. after each time I checked with different methods)

    3) Waiting for multiple updates.

    4)Changing parameters in the ini files

    5)working with the kilingfloor2 folder from the Mygames folder(it is created automatically there, it is not the main folder of the game)

    6) reinstall the old version of Windows and all over again, then completely reinstall to the latest version.

    7) various dances with tambourines to clarify the results.

    Results:

    1) the kilingfloor2 folder from mygames always has the read-only attribute, but not the files in it, regardless of the Windows version, permissions, and shutdown methods.However, if you create a directory tree without this attribute and throw the files there, the game sees them, but nothing changes.

    2)The game runs 100% on a discrete video card.

    3)changes in compatibility do not affect this

    4) tech.support won't help.

    You are the last hope, and this is just a grain of tried and tested methods. I made a post through a translator. Version of the game from EpicGames. I saw previous posts with a similar problem , but it didn't help

    submitted by /u/MeasurementAny3676
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest boss?

    Posted:

    What boss is easiest for you to kill?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ledabmann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment