• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Killing Floor A spectacular death. What are the odds

    Killing Floor A spectacular death. What are the odds


    A spectacular death. What are the odds

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Nobody:Slashers during the summertime

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    HRG Healthrower... a little too good?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I know I'm going to get annihilated for this but does anyone else find this thing broken?

    On HoE I can keep our entire team healed with almost no effort and it wipes out trash like it's nobodies business, on top of this you also get healing darts for long range heals. For healing it kinda makes all other weapons redundant but it also has pretty strong killing power when you turn it on the zeds.

    Again it's probably just me that thinks this which is fair enough but I can't help but feel filthy using it.

    submitted by /u/dannaryan
    [link] [comments]

    Best Melee Weapon for Scrakes?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I like the Ion Thruster - just wondering if they're is something better. thx

    submitted by /u/VogtGado6999
    [link] [comments]

    Raw mouse input?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Any way to achieve raw mouse input? No option for it. But I was wondering if there was a calculator for it? Haven't seen any. Either that or maybe one of you guys know how to calculate that kinda stuff? My mouse DPI is 1800 and 1000hz polling rate, if you need that info. To be more specific, and if it's needed, my mouse is a Razer Basilisk V2.

    submitted by /u/HandsomeWhale99
    [link] [comments]

    What is the max prestige rank now?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    In short, last I played, prestige rank 2 was max available. What is the max rank these days? 5?
    I tried to google it but most posts are old.
    EDIT: kf2

    submitted by /u/ElchMoose
    [link] [comments]

    Most annoying KF2 enemy 2: Husk vs EDAR

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Since these two won my last poll, I've decided to make another to see which one is the true most hated specimen. I've also decided to give each variation of EDAR it's own slot, as well as an general option for added clarity.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pey8523
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment