• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Killing Floor Ummm...

    Killing Floor Ummm...


    Ummm...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    The worst map in my opinion (Prison).

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Before I start I know why people keep voting for this map it's because it's an easy win. But it's for that exact same reason that I can't fecking stand it.

    We all know what happens, you run as fast as you can to the guard tower and just camp there the entire match. Most of the time the team will consist of one or two Berserkers that just slash like mad men at the bottom of the stairs, a Medic to keep them healed and you'll have a demo at the top of the guard/watchtower blasting away at everything on the ground. It's a solid tactic don't get me wrong but for the other 2-3 team members (sometimes it's only one zerk) it's the most boring game on the planet as you'll struggle to even get 30 kills per round (especially once the Demo starts spamming away).

    To make it even worse I've had a string of Abomination boss fights lately too.. so a boring match is finished by an even less threatening/boring boss.. and what match do they vote for afterwards?

    PRISON.

    submitted by /u/dannaryan
    [link] [comments]

    All my levels are rest? But I still have all my cosmetic items are still here? Any ideas how I can get them back

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    How much different items you have in your inventory? I'm with 1000+ for now.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Still looking for a squad (ps4)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Still looking for a few more people too play and squad up just send me a friend request (kidslayerbig-gay) or just leave a comment 👍

    submitted by /u/AaronRko
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, people who do this deserve a bloody medal.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    PS4 vs Survival

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    If anyone wants to play vs survival on PS4 then drop your gamertag and I'll add you so we can set something up

    submitted by /u/TorrentialActs
    [link] [comments]

    What are loadouts you use for SS so you don’t get whooped when your team needs it? Same for demo If you don’t get protection

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I've been trying my hardest to run the 50 cal with the big ass revolver but I'm sorry that shit is trash. I tried running the super fast shooting perks and was able to handle and protect myself wayyyyyy easier. Then there's demo I run glauncher rpg and just shoot fleshpounds and big groups that may surround teammates that are cornered but then I get surrounded and I'm pretty much fucked

    submitted by /u/FuckRandyMoss
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up bug

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing a bug. Every time I play my progress gets reverted back to where it it was at. My swat is lvl 10 and got it to 11. After that match it was still 10. Can anyone fill me in or help in anyway?

    submitted by /u/Darknija18
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for squad (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Looking too get some people together for a casual game of endless maps can be varied but prefer prison or spillway but if you want any other map that's fine dm me if interested or leave gamertag in comments toodles

    submitted by /u/AaronRko
    [link] [comments]

    How the Symbiote Fleshpound Plush is made

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    How to fix "Heavy Armor Training"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    don’t know which perk to use

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    i'm a new player with two mains, gunslinger and fire bug, but i'm not sure which one is better because they both have good skills imo

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/b-o-y-o-b-o-y
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf happened to the sensitivity

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    How do I fix it or make it decent, I've tried everything. Why'd they change the whole sensitivity system? (Console)

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Shawty said⬆️lmao

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    ISO players

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Just looking for a fun game with some like minded people. I am trying to increase lvls on all perks. 30F

    submitted by /u/CannabizCutie420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment