• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Killing Floor Suddenly 6 sirens

    Killing Floor Suddenly 6 sirens


    Suddenly 6 sirens

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    The guy she tells you not to worry about

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Tips for Patriarch solo?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Hi all, I realize that not a lot of people deal with this issue, but for the life of me I CANNOT kill the patriarch reliably on solo. He always gets away and hides in inaccessible areas and heals to full. I know the weak points but every time he goes invisible and runs, I lose him. Any advice?

    Edit: thanks friends!

    submitted by /u/canadianhorror
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics settings?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Hello. I want to know what graphics would be best for me, and I was wondering if you guys could help? I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515 laptop. More specifically, Core i5, GTX 1050ti and 16GB RAM. Any help is greatly appreciated. A steady 60fps would be great.

    submitted by /u/HandsomeWhale99
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question: Do console and PC get new updates at the same time? Or is console behind PC and by how much?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    See title.

    submitted by /u/Hames003
    [link] [comments]

    spaghetti

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Part time merc for hire

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I'm on Xbox playing KF2 most nights, but don't have a headset or a consistent schedule. If anyone is looking to add an extra friend for the game, and isn't too hard pressed for time, feel free to shoot me a message. I'm always down to jump in a game if I'm online.

    submitted by /u/canadianhorror
    [link] [comments]

    They should make a King Scrake boss..

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Just had the thought, sorry if it's been posted here before. They could make it similar to King Fleahpound. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ProductiveAtHome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment