• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Killing Floor Made a short guide for reload canceling and quick healing

    Killing Floor Made a short guide for reload canceling and quick healing


    Made a short guide for reload canceling and quick healing

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:14 AM PST

    How do you get gaz mask?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I will buy kf2 soon and i would like to know how to get the gaz mask.

    submitted by /u/beegyoshiboie
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with this guy? Why didn't he made in to the game?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Stop welding the small farmhouse door shut!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Why do people do this? It makes a handy escape route white the shit hits the fan yet there's always someone when you're not looking that decides to weld this door. In the later rounds in HoE the odds are that you will not survive if you fall down there as you'll get caught in a Fleshpound bukkake.

    The worst thing is it's the perfect crime as you've got no idea who did it. The saboteur can disappear into the red mist of zeds and mercenaries and you'll never know who it was, a true Scarlett Cunternell.

    Stop welding that door!!

    submitted by /u/dannaryan
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop joining weeklies with really low level perks

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    It doesn't help anyone, and you're probably going to die multiple times. Just level the perk in a non weekly playlist.

    submitted by /u/Tunroz
    [link] [comments]

    Prestige xp question

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:28 PM PST

    So I've prestiged gunslinger 3 times, and as such I have 40% xp bonus. I have never prestiged another class.

    I recently got my berserker to 25, and I took a look at the first level prestige bonuses (which is just the knife), but I also noticed that it says I'll get a permanent 45% xp bonus... why is that the case? Since this is the first time I'll be prestiging berserker, shouldn't it be only a 30% xp bonus? Or is it just that every time you prestige any class, you keep stacking 5% onto the total?

    submitted by /u/valykkster
    [link] [comments]

    Does jumping in killing floor 2 actually make your character move faster? I don't think it does but I see people doing this a lot.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Random body text because I had nothing else to add

    submitted by /u/SeedofEvil5217
    [link] [comments]

    VS survival (new player)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:34 PM PST

    I started playing a week ago and really want to try VS survival mode but the lobby never fills up...anyone know best times or servers to try it out?

    submitted by /u/TorrentialActs
    [link] [comments]

    anyone want these skins? ill overpay in skin price for valheim gift

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:25 PM PST

    KF2 Deluxe content.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    I hope this is allowed, but I recently bought the deluxe edition of KF2 and now I have an extra copy of KF1 and no one to give it to. So if you'd like it, I have it. I'd trade it for a copy of Baldur's Gate Enhanced. Or we can see what else we can trade it for.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Dankenstein1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment