• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Killing Floor Nerf boom

    Killing Floor Nerf boom


    Nerf boom

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Weird crosshair in the corner of my screen?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    New killing floor 2 music video. I think i did much better on this one than the last

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Did they decrease hip fire accuracy on the 9mm?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:03 AM PST

    I started playing earlier this week again and noticed how i cant crossmap headshot zeds anymore. Which i could do easily about a month ago. Does this have to do with the update which added the deadzone slider and aim acceleration to console. (Im on xbox btw) I only noticed this with the 9mm.

    submitted by /u/mistah_pigeon_69
    [link] [comments]

    I want 3 things from Killing floor 3: An actually interesting upgrade system, a campaign of some kind, and a character that has this as one of their voicelines

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    An apology in advance.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I've just downloaded KF2 on the PS4 and would like to say sorry in advance to everyone/anyone i match with over the coming weeks/months. The spirit is willing but the hands and reaction times are that of a 42yo shift worker.

    submitted by /u/Gezzmarrelda
    [link] [comments]

    [PC/STEAM] Item Server Connection

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Does anyone else have problems with item server connection on PC? For the last week it has been unavailable for me ('no bars in connection'). I can change my visuals but cannot otherwise access my inventory.

    submitted by /u/SpartanerTom
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling gore

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    At gameplay settings I can only set from little to a lot of blood. Is this no longer a option?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/moustache02
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor Incursion Vision Issue

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Hello there folks. I just got the VR Killing Floor game and I'm having some issues with my vision while moving. Whenever I move in the game, my vision becomes decreased into a small oval and I was wondering if there is a way to change that? The settings don't have a lot of options and I did not see one regarding this issue.

    submitted by /u/mayorwertz
    [link] [comments]

    Ever thought about how the game would feel, IF the music would be slightly different? -No? well give it a go...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Winter update!! Elysium Tome and garden wont work!!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Winter update!! Elysium Tome and garden wont work!!

    All 4 tomes placed but door wont open. Same with the roses. Plz help.. I really want that backpack.

    https://preview.redd.it/6vce1g2pdf661.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e1cb861641f3a22b2fc30ce6d2178952f8541a46

    submitted by /u/Oliv1784
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment