• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Killing Floor suffer.

    Killing Floor suffer.


    suffer.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Finally hit 1k+ hours in KF2

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Friendly reminder that you should get in the habit of spawning in as Swat each time you die. So you get dual pistols to sell and 100 armor. And then switch to whatever perk you want once you spawn in.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Another tip. Don't reload in Zed time and waste your 25 skill (infinite ammo for Firebug/Swat/Etc). Reload cancel by meleeing and shoot. I have been hearing a few people in game chat saying "ah I would be reloading during zedtime" Melee out of it and use your skill.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    I just killed matriarch on solo suicidal as level 9 survivalist

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I don't know how i survived. Later it ended up being my first ever solo win on suicidal. Against the matriarch, no less. Still not sure how I pulled it off. Long game/medic

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    A guide to create a KF2 server?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I would like to create a private server for my friend and I in order to play with low ping, custom maps, complete challenges and also to play without other players, due that we are from South America(Perú) and we get around 100-140ms of latency in most of the servers from US(EAST) plus matchmaking it's broken, it connects me to a 300ms server in other part of the world.

    Is there any updated guide? I've seen some on YouTube but people's comments said that it doesn't work anymore.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Seaman159
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please explain what the hell im seeing? xD

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    How to get my perks transferred to a new system?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    I got a ps5 and I went to go kill some zeds and all my perks are at level zero. After having played the game on my ps4. How do I get my old levels back I really don't want to start from scratch

    submitted by /u/oarngebean
    [link] [comments]

    KF1/2 ScrN Review, Episode 2 - "BOOMstick"

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I can only join multiplayer games half of the time

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    So i took a break from kf2 for like 1 patch and now when i try to join multiplayer games it's a 50/50 if it will work or not. I can spam the join button all i want but it just won't join. I have tried spamming the actual server on the browser too but to no success.

    This issue is usually resolved by restarting the game but it's really annoying. I'm on egs btw

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    That brief moment when you're MVP and feel invincible.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    How do you know you are actually joining a game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    I find that you click join and have to wait, the screen animation freezes and then the splash screen comes up. But the time for that freeze varies, sometimes I sit there and nothing happens so try to join another game, same thing until i eventually find one. Is there an indcator to tell you it's trying to connect (and failing?)

    submitted by /u/dux_v
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with joining most servers in browser.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Up till about 2 weeks ago, the server browser worked really well for me. Since then theres certain servers I cant join or spectate, and it's gotten bad enough now that I cant use most servers. Double clicking or hitting the join button sometimes results in a brief lag spike, but most of the time nothing happens at all. Using the cli throws an error of 'cannot connect to (serverName)." I do have a connection to the DLC store and the to the Epic store and the servers that I am able to get into run just fine. I found some old posts where folks had luck with reducing the max number of servers displayed, punching holes in the firewall, and even changing their character to Ana Larive, none of which solved the problem. I havent revalidated my game or wiped the KF file in the /Documents directory yet because last time I did (for a different reason) I lost my progress on all perks. I thought that it might be because they were running custom maps or mutators, but im having the same trouble with two official servers now. The problem doesn't always happen with the same servers when I jump on every night, but most remain pretty consistently unusable. I Does anyone know if theres a relevant log I could look at for this or dealt with a similar problem?

    Also, probably not related, but most servers will show an (sometimes wildly) inaccurate count of active players in the browser.

    submitted by /u/uncle_anus
    [link] [comments]

    Game Keeps Stuttering

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Pretty much title. I've never had this issue before. I have plenty of RAM. My graphics card is like 3 times the recommended for graphics. I even have the NVIDIA gore effects on, and i haven't ever had an issue. Now for whatever reason, it keeps freezing up in the middle of the game, and trying to open the class menu is like an 8 second wait. It's gotten me killed a couple times already, and no amount of troubleshooting or restarting is fixing it

    submitted by /u/Decanurax
    [link] [comments]

    I just don't care about them anymore

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Ranking the damage per hit classes

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Something I'm wondering about is which classes generally has the best damage per hit weapons? Now this does fluctuate due to the large array of weapons, but from my understanding, this is the general rankings of it from highest to lowest.

    • Demolitionist
    • Sharpshooter
    • Support
    • Gunslinger
    • Firebug / Commando
    • SWAT / Field Medic

    I omitted the Berserker since I don't play them and the Survivalist is designed to be able to use all weapons, just not excel with any of them. However is this ranking correct for which classes has the best damage per hit?

    submitted by /u/TekkenWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Not being able to play offline

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    So i havent been able to afford my internet, and it has been out. I wanted to play some solo offline on Killing Floor 2, but it will not let me do it. Is this a bug? Or do i still need internet to even play a solo match by myself.

    submitted by /u/skatinwithsatan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment