• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Killing Floor 7 crates and countless coins (from recycling duplicates) and I got 3 things I didn't have that are actually pretty cool

    Killing Floor 7 crates and countless coins (from recycling duplicates) and I got 3 things I didn't have that are actually pretty cool


    7 crates and countless coins (from recycling duplicates) and I got 3 things I didn't have that are actually pretty cool

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Solo Round 75 on normal mode (over 4 hours)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Don't trust anyone, not even yourself

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    What are the best weapons for each class?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Curious about this one just to have a good idea what are some weapons I just be using for certain classes. Also is it a good idea to buy the dual 9mm pistols for the Support class? I'm always tempted to get it whenever I play the Support class because the starter shotgun is too slow to properly defend yourself from hordes especially in since I play random games and you can get dumbass teammates who thinks running away from their teammates is the best strategy.

    submitted by /u/TekkenWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: AR-15 / Varmint Rifle

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Clicking alt-fire allows you to toggle from burst-fire to semi-auto, meaning you no longer have to burn 3 bullets on one clot.

    Yes, I'm sure some of you are saying "no duh" out loud, but just in the past 2 weeks alone, I've given this advice to no fewer than five different Commandos. With multiple prestige levels.

    submitted by /u/AdmiralAdjutant
    [link] [comments]

    Why is nuked so popular on ps4

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:38 AM PST

    99% of time in HoE it's Nuked map. I get it that its probably one of the easiest rotation map but there are like 30 other maps. Good luck findiing players for the Volter Manor or any other area. Im not complaining just wondering.

    submitted by /u/PSNnobody_srb
    [link] [comments]

    Most played servers on ps4?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I only play hell on earth btw

    submitted by /u/kDavid0125
    [link] [comments]

    Any players want to team up?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Got no idea if this game is cross-platform, but if it's not, I play on PS4. Any players want to team up? I mostly play on hard because I find it a good middle ground to play on.

    It always bugs me when I play this game and players on the team wants to go all Rambo where they separate from their teammates like they're the enemy and fights alone. This is especially bad when every player is doing this even the ones who are suppose to be "team player" classes like Support and Field Medic.

    Also let me know if anyone has bought any of the DLCs because I'm trying out a number of classes and using DLC weapons is a good way to want to try out or continue to upgrade certain classes.

    submitted by /u/TekkenWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment