• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Killing Floor Always when I'm low health

    Killing Floor Always when I'm low health


    Always when I'm low health

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Zero Damage Bug

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Hey, so I don't have a video of this because my recorder is being kinda screwy right now, but i just encountered some completely invulnerable Quarter Pounds in a solo endless. HoE difficulty, everything else was dying in like 2 or 3 hits, but these 3 little suckers just would not die. I spent about 45 seconds wailing away on them to no avail whatsoever, and ultimately they killed me. I'm not sure what the deal was with it, but I'll post a vid if i see it again. Has anyone had this happen recently?

    submitted by /u/Decanurax
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Christmas Crackdown Beta 1 in a nutshell

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Anyone else not getting xp with firebug?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Anytime I use a weapon to create ground fire I don't get xp for any kills. I have to directly hit the zed instead in order to get the xp. Any fix to this or is it supposed to be this way?

    submitted by /u/StoicWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    Stopping Guest Pass spamming...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to stop the spamming of your account with Killing Floor guest passes? I gave them away once, thinking that would be the end of it, but now I have, yet again, two more of the damn things sitting in my Steam inventory...

    How the HELL do you stop the SPAM?!

    INB4 "Check the Steam Support Page" / "Go to their website" / "Contact them on FB"- Already done / tried that - there is no "opt-out" link, or even a setting!

    submitted by /u/wrr377
    [link] [comments]

    My big oof in killing floor

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Do today I was playing killing floor 2 and I was trying out the firebug ,I usually play the medic class and I've gotten used to throwing grenades to heal my teammates and my self but the fire bug throws Molotov cocktails and if you throw one and it hits you then it hurts you do you see where this is going? I still in the mind set of a medic so I throw a Molotov and walked into the flames and died.

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    Killingfloor 1 Server redirect setup - not every client does the fast download

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Hello,

    i've created a KF1 Server. When i use custom maps the gameclients start to download the maps really slow so i've setup a redirect service to provide these maps and the fast download for the clients.

    Now comes the part i dont understand.
    All gameclients ask the redirect service for the custom files and get a http 200 from the server which is looking good. But some of them start to download it on the slow way although they asked on the redirect for the file and got a http 200 back.

    What could be wrong? If i have 10 custom files which should be downloaded the gameclients download 7 of them in the fast way and 3 are downloaded really slowly. The gameclients show a progressbar which is going crazy to like 3xx% until the file is really downloaded in the background. On the redirect logs i can see that the client has asked for 10 of 10 files. All files are in .uz2 format.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/gordonfreeman882
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play KF1?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:31 AM PST

    We can add each other on steam and join in servers!

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly challenge

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Hey everyone! For some reason I cannot beat this week's weekly. Need help! What was your strategy? How did you beat it? Thaaanks 🤩

    submitted by /u/Adriangaa
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 Upgrade?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Will we get a PS5 upgrade?

    submitted by /u/kleemannX
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper cosplay help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I'm trying to do a cosplay based off of the reaper gear but I can't find anything in terms of the right armour and I have no idea what to do for the head or spiked shoulder pad

    submitted by /u/Haloaddict21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment