• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Guys, give your medic some love.

    Killing Floor Guys, give your medic some love.


    Guys, give your medic some love.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    My entire inventory has been wiped

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    It's entirely empty (including all of my golden guns!). Although I still have my headshot effect applied in game despite it not showing in the inventory.

    All of my gear is still there however.

    What the FUCK

    submitted by /u/RustyJuang
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I use some of the guns from the recent patches?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I just tried KF2 back on my pc after a long stretch of time I didn't play. I have all the new maps but some of the guns don't show up in the classes? The wiki said they weren't paid content either.

    Weapons I can't access:

    Minigun, Mine Reconstructor , Blunderbuss, Dual glock 18c

    submitted by /u/metalmania5300
    [link] [comments]

    psl answer me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:55 AM PST

    hi sooo i wanted to know how long it is until the horizine armor is a rewrad for weekly outbreak right now it is 22 of november so if anyone knows how long it is until the armor let me know and the weeklly right now is bobble zed if youre wondering and you get the hoerizine helmet for it

    submitted by /u/lazybones965
    [link] [comments]

    Best team for prison tower camping?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I'm not trying to argue whether the tower defense is the best strategy for the prison.But it definitely is the most used. So my question for debate is what do you guys think makes the most unstoppable team of 6 for holding the prison tower?

    My team would be 2 bezerkers 1 medic 1 commando 1 firebug 1 demo

    submitted by /u/cmddismycmnd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment