• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Killing Floor Crafting Weapon skins

    Killing Floor Crafting Weapon skins


    Crafting Weapon skins

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain how 75% of the time I recycle Rare weapon skins I get Crafting Material and only 25% give me the "Rare Weapon Skin material"??

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone trying to do the versus achievements

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Can't find more then two people per lobby in this trash ass mode and no one readys up

    submitted by /u/hellrider124
    [link] [comments]

    Trader does not display weapons in Zedternal Reborn mode

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hi! The weapons still do not appear, here is my log file as well as my .ini :

    - https://pastebin.com/C4TRVhkU Launch.log

    - https://pastebin.com/eCaZ6Psu KFZedternalReborn.ini

    - https://pastebin.com/1Vy895AX PCServer-KFGame.ini

    - https://pastebin.com/MXwpwZJj PCServer-KFEngine.ini

    .bat : start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver KF-DD-TowerSiege?AdminPassword=123?Game=ZedternalReborn.WMGameInfo_Endless_AllWeapons?Mutator=DamageDisplay.DmgMut?Players=20?Difficulty=2?Wave=1?Dosh=4200 -ConfigSubDir=ZedternalAllWeapons

    I tried on a clean server, it still doesn't work

    With only this mods :

    ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=2058869377 // Zedternal Reborn

    ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=1259196308 // Display Damage

    ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=904881341 // KF-DD-TowerSiege - Dungeon Defenders

    I tried :

    verify game files

    Verify server files

    delete the cache in both locations for the server

    launch in solo offline and IT WORK, weapons APPEARS in solo !!

    I feel like I have tried everything I can't take it anymore, if someone has a solution ...

    Thank you in advance for your help

    submitted by /u/Yakonche
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to mute the annoying trader?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    The method of renaming her voice file in the game's folder no longer works (at least for multiplayer) as the game closes the connection stating that a file could not be found. I've also found the STFU Trader mod, but I got this game through Epic and I've read other posts speculating that this mod could cause matchmaking issues. Is there any current method to mute her, because the constant whining and shitty quips when you die are so annoying.

    submitted by /u/randomguy51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment