• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Killing Floor Complete Annihilation

    Killing Floor Complete Annihilation


    Complete Annihilation

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    'Real' Gore KF2 capable of (feat. rigged ini)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Does Anyone Play on PS4?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I just got the game last night and I'm enjoying it while also learning the game (but I'm still pretty bad). My cousin and I want to get into this game and are looking for people to help us out and give us a few pointers. However, the majority of this play base (by the looks of it) is on PC. Which is unfortunate because we both play this game on PS4. Anyone willing to give tips is much appreciated and if you would to join us and don't mind helping a few noobs out, that would be much appreciated as well :))

    submitted by /u/CSUKumbhakarna
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of weapons you would like to add in Killing Floor 2?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I personally would really like if tripware brought for free at least a couple of remaining weapons of Killing Floor 1 like the bloat bile launcher the HSG shotgun and the Zed Eradication Device.

    submitted by /u/Kneebons
    [link] [comments]

    How do you mute individual players of KF2 on the Xbox One?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Custom workshop maps not downloading...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    When I launch kf2 it's appeared as though it was downloading workshop maps since it said "workshop xx%" once it was complete I tried to join games with these custom maps and I was unable to. I navigated to download files and only a few maps downloaded despite me being subscribed to 50+ maps. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/ariggedreef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment