• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Killing Floor This was just a year ago, players actually happy with the updates...... sad to see this game take such a nosedive

    Killing Floor This was just a year ago, players actually happy with the updates...... sad to see this game take such a nosedive


    This was just a year ago, players actually happy with the updates...... sad to see this game take such a nosedive

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Well the game glitched and created an unkillable entity the kept walking in one direction.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I’ve been trying to play for the past 2 days and I can’t find a server on PS4

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    What is this bullshit??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Fun (but effective) Firebug loadouts?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I really like playing the Firebug but so far the only loadout I use is pretty much just Helios Rifle + Flamethrower.

    I want to keep leveling (and prestiging) the Firebug however it can get pretty tedious using the same couple weapons all the time. The problem is that pretty much no loadout (that I can think of) is nearly as strong as the two weapons previously mentioned, so I'd like to hear some suggestions that sacrifice some strength but give a sense of variety from my usual loadout.

    Note: I pretty much only play solo so loadouts have to be strong for general play and not specialize in only trash/HVT killing, also I can't use the ZED Time skill to abuse the Incendiary Rifle because I want to keep prestiging.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VietCongBongDong
    [link] [comments]

    PS4, Grind ruined.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    So, I've recently gotten my survivalist to Prestige 5. And I've been grinding all week to do so. Finally reaching the prestige button, i acquire my new skin for my killerwatt, I equip it, but everytime i shift menus to the left toward 'Start' the game crashes when i meet the 'Perks' menu, Is this happening to only me? orrr....

    submitted by /u/Vergil-Sparda
    [link] [comments]

    Fleshpound little known tricks

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Composed a guide on Steam about little known fleshpound avoidance tricks.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2058901610

    Sad to see the last man standing dying to a fleshpound, however, with proper skill they are manageable most of the time.

    submitted by /u/3FXErILKIHXjxlrROA53
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods to replace KF2's soundtrack with KF1's?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I quite like the Christian Metal stuff in KF2, but I truly miss Zynthetic's soundtrack. Has anyone made a mod for this yet, or am I shit outta luck?

    submitted by /u/TroubledPCNoob
    [link] [comments]

    Situations which make me love this game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Scrake situation

    I just loved the situation and the reaction of one of the players to what was happening xD

    submitted by /u/Y0motha
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best trader in the Killing Floor series?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    If I'm missing any, then I apologize in advance.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HoxtonNoir
    [link] [comments]

    Shared Content

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    How do you turn off shared content??

    submitted by /u/GolfWangMob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment