• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Are you okay, Hans?

    Killing Floor Are you okay, Hans?


    Are you okay, Hans?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Mrs foster dummy thicc

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Mrs foster has hella cake and no is talking about it

    submitted by /u/Theultracrazyking
    [link] [comments]

    Something, something worthless skin

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    [Question] Looking for an old map out of nostalgia

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I played a KF jump map in the original KF a forever ago and a couple of friends and I are trying to find the map that we played so we can play it again for the nostalgia. There's an area with a bunch of pillars to jump across followed by some thin rails that you have to walk along and make precise jumps. If you fall you die and resppawn on the next round. I forget the stuff in the middle but at one point I think you go underwater. the end there's a bunch of pillars with LAWs on top of them and you fight the patriarch. I hope this is enough to go off of. I was hoping someone would either know the name of the map and/or have a copy of the map file. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DoctorRunef
    [link] [comments]

    He became the ceiling!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Returning vet here, is prestige worth it?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Before deleting the game I had everyone ( even survivalist ) at level 25 but got bored. I got the game again 2 days ago and wonder if it's worth prestiging

    submitted by /u/FacelessHumanFace
    [link] [comments]

    Is this supposed to happen?? It just keep rising

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    There seems to be some individual in steam forums for kf2 who deliberately give people bad advice, derail discussion, and provide TW with bad feedback just for the hell of it. This has been going on for awhile yet TW turns a blind eye. People who speak up against it get banned

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    There seems to be some individual in steam forums for kf2 who deliberately give people bad advice, derail discussion, and provide TW with bad feedback just for the hell of it. This has been going on for awhile yet TW turns a blind eye. People who speak up against it get banned

    Guys, Headshots don't matter anymore. People do do headshots are lame idiots who should get better at the game

    https://preview.redd.it/cbe3sl37pxr41.png?width=632&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f37b69c946e49962db27eff8cdbd82f31a351c0

    Seems like a lot of people enjoy playing gunslinger/sharpshooter. Let me give TW some advice that'd destroy the perks. Just because i can't play them well enough

    https://preview.redd.it/clkmfcqjpxr41.png?width=543&format=png&auto=webp&s=6c9002e916f6afc50b80ce763faf4318e77b1d78

    Both were posted by same person.

    submitted by /u/peter491
    [link] [comments]

    (xbox)(EU)Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a new player ( less than 10 hours ) although I have 600+ hours on kf1 pc so I have a decent understanding of game mechanics, roles etc. I've been a medic main on kf1 and so far I seem to enjoy it the most on kf2 as well, therefore I'd prefer the medic role. I'm flexible though, but being a new player most of my classes are low level. ( medic is at 11 ) On public I play Hard, but if I know the team is good enough and I can just concentrate on trash killing and healing I could do higher difficulties. Unfortunately I do not have a mic yet. Add me @ QuiteExponent4

    submitted by /u/QuiteExponent4
    [link] [comments]

    Join, if you dare

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    This evening, around 2300 EST, I'll be going live on PS4, on Twitch

    The "Scariest" link

    I invite all of you to come join, and watch my friends, and myself..... die... a lot... TO CHAINSAWS! Seriously, come join, have a drink, say hi, let's make this a community night. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

    I'll be taking challenges as well, so feel free to leave them here, or drop by the chat and give me a challenge. Do you want me to use a certain weapon, class, not use something? Let me know below.

    If you're familiar with moderating a Twitch chat, I'm also looking for a good mod. When I play I don't have time. While it isn't too big of a deal right now, I'm hoping to grow this little community of 8, to a big family, through the power of a lot of zombie corpses, and friendship.... mostly the corpses thing though.

    Note: if you log on around 2300, and we aren't live, stick around. We'll be live sooner rather than later.

    submitted by /u/BlackWulfeGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ion thruster worth buying?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    How strong is the ion thruster compare to the other berserk class weapons?

    submitted by /u/duh-duh-bleh
    [link] [comments]

    Hemogoblin. Why?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Why would a Medic pick hemogoblin as his/her healing weapon of choice? In my opinion, it is slow to use, slow to switch with other gun, it is heavy and it feels clumsy. My heart sinks every time I see the only Medic in the team use the gun. Help me understand.

    Just. Why?

    submitted by /u/ix-nine-ix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment